Not open for further replies.

Babybill

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi all
I have been a Terry nappy baby for +- 10 years now and just wanted to know what nappy folds everyone uses? I use the kite method on my nappy as it can be folded well to prevent leaks.
Also does anyone know some good sites that show different folds?

i just been watching this, i ahve a question, how do you guys fasten your diapers, is their adult snappies to use, or do you use convetional larger safety pins?
Babylea

babylea said:
i just been watching this, i ahve a question, how do you guys fasten your diapers, is their adult snappies to use, or do you use convetional larger safety pins?
Babylea

I use safety pins. For me they’re easy to use and I’ve never had a problem with them opening during the night.

I use toddler snappies but do have pins as well ,just got to watch out for little pricks (no pun intended ) as they hurt and you'll get blood on your nappy

for me I find the most comfortable "fold" is the jelly roll one. Also I use pins 2 on each side.

i use the traditional fold for toddlers and children (where baby nappies are still used), which was also used for the original [square] disposable diapers and can still be found some bed-pads:
http://www.advancedglobaledu.org/uploads/1/0/8/8/10887993/179109275_orig.jpg
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7393/12324052435_2bab4d7d03_b.jpg

as you can see, the front and back simply fan out around the waist, leaving a cupped shape for the mucky bits.
i discovered it myself in isolation, but was later assured by research and [amazingly] a scene in Eastenders (the only worth that programme has ever had).

i've done all the buggering about and concluded that the whole 'which fold is best?' thing comes only from not using decent quality material.

for fastening, i use mini-bungees, with the points sharpened to points. it's the cheapest and best option available. Snappies type products don't really work with terry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back