New Betterdry diapers (comficare) are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just seen on their website that these are now available!
Anyone going to try them? I've always liked them so I'm gonna order some soon.

Last edited:
Waddlebum said:
Just seen on their website that these are now available!
Anyone going to try them? I've always liked them so I'm gonna order some soon.

4 pack ordered from save express €14.99 4 15 large or €13.99 medium
I will post when I received and used one

Just to add apart from Betterdry's site saveexpress.de is the only other Euro outlet selling them ,neither Nappies r us or Abdl factory are listing them

i'll try them when our local supplier, IncontinenceShop, has them (better for me to collect). Indaslip are now totally rough-feel and just fall off your arse (even before they're wet). a pity as the local supplier is even more local than IncoShop.

I liked Comficare. Even if the positioning of the tapes was a little strange, the "small" size M perfectly fitted me . I hope that the new design will be only improved. I'll buy them as soon as my wallet will recover from christmas and the end of the year.

parcelboy2 said:
Just to add apart from Betterdry's site saveexpress.de is the only other Euro outlet selling them ,neither Nappies r us or Abdl factory are listing them

Nappies r is announcing : "We will be getting our stock of Betterdry in the towards the 10th of January".
You can also find them on www.diaper-minister.com

relax said:
I liked Comficare. Even if the positioning of the tapes was a little strange, the "small" size M perfectly fitted me . I hope that the new design will be only improved. I'll buy them as soon as my wallet will recover from christmas and the end of the year.

Nappies r is announcing : "We will be getting our stock of Betterdry in the towards the 10th of January".
You can also find them on www.diaper-minister.com
10th of jan by then I hope to have used quite a few by then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back