Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: New Betterdry diapers (comficare) are back

  1. #1

    Default New Betterdry diapers (comficare) are back

    Just seen on their website that these are now available!
    Anyone going to try them? I've always liked them so I'm gonna order some soon.
    Last edited by Crinklesounds; 21-Dec-2015 at 07:46.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Waddlebum View Post
    Just seen on their website that these are now available!
    Anyone going to try them? I've always liked them so I'm gonna order some soon.
    4 pack ordered from save express 14.99 4 15 large or 13.99 medium
    I will post when I received and used one

  3. #3

    Default

    Just to add apart from Betterdry's site saveexpress.de is the only other Euro outlet selling them ,neither Nappies r us or Abdl factory are listing them

  4. #4

    Default

    Parcelboy, that would be cool to have a review before I buy some. I'm interested to see what the plastic backing is like.
    The Crinklz diaper looks like the design has also been updated.

    - - - Updated - - -

    http://www.saveexpress.de/media/imag...ck_720x600.jpg

  5. #5

    Default

    i'll try them when our local supplier, IncontinenceShop, has them (better for me to collect). Indaslip are now totally rough-feel and just fall off your arse (even before they're wet). a pity as the local supplier is even more local than IncoShop.

  6. #6

    Default

    I liked Comficare. Even if the positioning of the tapes was a little strange, the "small" size M perfectly fitted me . I hope that the new design will be only improved. I'll buy them as soon as my wallet will recover from christmas and the end of the year.



    Quote Originally Posted by parcelboy2 View Post
    Just to add apart from Betterdry's site saveexpress.de is the only other Euro outlet selling them ,neither Nappies r us or Abdl factory are listing them
    Nappies r is announcing : "We will be getting our stock of Betterdry in the towards the 10th of January".
    You can also find them on www.diaper-minister.com

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by relax View Post
    I liked Comficare. Even if the positioning of the tapes was a little strange, the "small" size M perfectly fitted me . I hope that the new design will be only improved. I'll buy them as soon as my wallet will recover from christmas and the end of the year.



    Nappies r is announcing : "We will be getting our stock of Betterdry in the towards the 10th of January".
    You can also find them on www.diaper-minister.com
    10th of jan by then I hope to have used quite a few by then

Similar Threads

  1. Comficare or Betterdry as they are now known.
    By Crinklesounds in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26-Dec-2015, 05:33
  2. ComfiCare is now BetterDry
    By BabyToddler in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-Aug-2015, 12:13
  3. Comficare L10's
    By FJR89 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 21-Feb-2015, 08:50
  4. ComfiCare 24/7
    By ChrisKrinkle in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-Oct-2014, 00:02
  5. Comficare L10
    By Lozza1979 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17-Jul-2014, 14:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.