Babylove Sleepynights....anybody in Australia that can vouch for these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5thgear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am thinking of ordering some of these and having them imported to the US. They seem to have good reviews and some say that they are a better fit than Goodnites or Drynites. Would anybody be willing to share their experience with these?

Attachments

• sleepynights.jpg
    sleepynights.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 237
Your pictures are not working

i have used them a couple of times. I find that they did tend to fit a bit better then the drynites we have here. But be aware that they are a completely white pull-up. They are supposed to be a generic unisex item and as such there is no print on them. However fit wise they are comfortable and are fairly stretchy. They are probably on par as the drynites with thickness and distribution of padding. However, i found that because they are unisex designed, the padding in it is a bit more speed out then the gender specific drynites (as in, the boys drynites focus more on the front of the pull-up, these don't do that).

I didn't really do too much in the way of wetting them or using them as i found that if i did they would leak. I guess in the time that i did try to use them that they tended to be a little better then the drynites in this regards. However, i would say to expect about the same as the drynites in terms of usability.

Other then that if you are looking for something that is comfortable and discreet they are pretty reasonable in that regards.

Hi I have used these nappies and yes they fit much better than Drinites but be careful of the sides, they tend to tear easier than drinites! I can wear a Drinites all day without tearing but these I have to watch out for!
I usually wear them as a stuffer in my night time Terry nappy -work well!

I found they felt like 2 back halves of a diaper. I thought I had it on wrong and turned it around to find the same thing.
felt tight across the front of the legs.

they were ok to wet but I did leak a few times.
I found the sides pretty strong and they were quite stretchy. would fit a bigger person than dry nites imo.

I think dry nites or underjams had better absorption and fit better but underjams sides ripped after an hr or so for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back