Anyone ever wear a combination of diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaxRat

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Me being a small guy, I can fit into a variety of store bought baby diapers. I bought Goodnites L/XL, Underjams L/XL, and Luvs size 6 (couldn't find Baby Dry size 6).

So what I did was use a razor and cut a one inch wide slit in the center of the Luvs diaper about 2 1/2 inches away from the top and back, and then connected the cuts, basically removing 12" or so of the layer from the center of the diaper. This allows whatever the Luvs couldn't hold to get passed onto the next diaper.

I repeated the same with two Underjams, and left the Goodnite intact as to be the outer layer.

Luvs-->2 Underjams--> Goodnite.

So far it works pretty well. Two full wettings and the Goodnite is either still dry or is barely wet. The Luvs seem to have tighter/better leak guards around the legs. I made sure to tuck the leak guards of the other layers in as to help prevent leakage.

Anyone else done the same thing? Should I change the order of what I put on for maximum effectiveness?

Dude even if you are small enough to wear baby diapers, one decent adult diaper would be so much less work, all your cutting and stacking sounds exhausting!I am just SAPped,or is that lazy.

Seize the diaper day my freind, there are a lot of diapers out there to try.

your lucky you can fit in to such small diapers, or i would try that. i do want to try seeing if i could try to war 3-4 at a time, but most i ever did was 2 and i didnt cut slits in it so it leaked.

I usually don't experiment with cutting or modifying; it always seemed like much more work than it's worth to me. But I have worn a couple of combinations of baby diapers/training pants before. So far, I've only done a Cruisers 6 inside a Goodnite, and a Luvs 6 inside a Goodnite.

ClandestineWing said:
I usually don't experiment with cutting or modifying; it always seemed like much more work than it's worth to me. But I have worn a couple of combinations of baby diapers/training pants before. So far, I've only done a Cruisers 6 inside a Goodnite, and a Luvs 6 inside a Goodnite.

You should know that GoodNites aren't training pants: they're bedwetting pants. :p

KimbaStarshine said:
You should know that GoodNites aren't training pants: they're bedwetting pants. :p

Semantics. :rolleyes:

The day I stuffed a Jake and the Neverland Pirates Pull-Up inside an Underjam inside a Goodnite was one of the best days of my life (jk, jk I don't actually remember what happened that day)

But it was a great experience. It was like a Turducken but with pull-ups.

I always wanted to try a Pampers Size 6 under Pullups under Goodnites under Depends. Never really got a chance, though.

Braves26 said:
I always wanted to try a Pampers Size 6 under Pullups under Goodnites under Depends. Never really got a chance, though.

I actually did something similar and it was really really cool. It was basically like wearing a premium diaper. I actually did: Luvs 5, under swaddlers 5, under baby dry 6, under cruisers 7, under pull ups, under goodnites, under depends with tabs. It was pretty great and super huge. Also tried the same combo under a bambino bellisimo.

james789 said:
I actually did something similar and it was really really cool. It was basically like wearing a premium diaper. I actually did: Luvs 5, under swaddlers 5, under baby dry 6, under cruisers 7, under pull ups, under goodnites, under depends with tabs. It was pretty great and super huge. Also tried the same combo under a bambino bellisimo.

You go out in that and they're going to have to roll you home!

i mostly use a adult diaper and on pampers in it cause when i piss twice it would leak with just one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back