• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

rsabdl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsabdl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
hello everyone been on the forums a little bit but i figured i would make an official introduction thread.

my username is basically 2 parts rs stands for runescape which is my favorite game i have been playing it for over 10 years. and then abdl for obvious reasons.

i am a huge gamer, i like to watch anime my favorite of which is card captor sakura it was my childhood anime and really feeds my little side.

my play age well varies on my mood but im mostly toddler.

i can play an ocarina which is a musical instrument for those of you who didnt know. the video game series legend of zelda got me into playing it. i even have one i carry around os i can whip out and play a tune whenever i feel like it haha.

feel free to ask any questions you may have

Welcome rsabdl! That was a great intro! My so plays the ocarina, too. Saw it in the Zelda game and had to get one.

Howdy and welcome rsabdl. My little brother loves to play the ocarina as well. Welcome to the site.

Hi and welcome. I play keyboards so I can pull up an ocarina sound. The Rolling Stones did a lot with an ocarina with "Good-bye, Ruby Tuesday."

Hello and welcome to the site, i too play ocinara, as well as Recorder, keyboard, and mouth organ, (well not so much the last one as i dont have one) but my fortee is the recorder, i have a tenor recorder, a lot bigger than the standard..

Legend of Zelda,
What a game, played every single one, Except the latest..

well again welcome to the forum..

BabyLea

looks like im not the only ocarina player and zelda fan here lol :p

heres a collection of my ocarinas and a small 4 hole one that i dont have a picture of
oot_double_51101f86acf25_1.png
harmony_double.jpg
dragontooth_pic_1.jpg

I don't play the Ocarina, but I love Zelda (hence username XD). Is Runescape still alive and well? I guess that's maybe a dumb question because you said you've been playing it for 10 years. I had an account probably about 9ish years ago, when I was in 6th grade. I liked it, but I honestly can't remember why I stopped.

Anyway, welcome to ADISC! I hope you find yourself welcome here :) . Because you are :)

Sheik said:
I don't play the Ocarina, but I love Zelda (hence username XD). Is Runescape still alive and well? I guess that's maybe a dumb question because you said you've been playing it for 10 years. I had an account probably about 9ish years ago, when I was in 6th grade. I liked it, but I honestly can't remember why I stopped.

Anyway, welcome to ADISC! I hope you find yourself welcome here :) . Because you are :)

alive yes well? thats debateable lol but they are coming out with a brand new skill thats going to require level 80 in 3 other skills before you can train it but will allow you to add perks to weapons and whatnot next month so thats pretty cool. you should definately log on sometime and see how much the game has changedsome good changes and some changes that were highly debatable

What's your name in Runescape? Would love to play with you! :D

rsabdl said:
hello everyone been on the forums a little bit but i figured i would make an official introduction thread.

my username is basically 2 parts rs stands for runescape which is my favorite game i have been playing it for over 10 years. and then abdl for obvious reasons.

i am a huge gamer, i like to watch anime my favorite of which is card captor sakura it was my childhood anime and really feeds my little side.

my play age well varies on my mood but im mostly toddler.

i can play an ocarina which is a musical instrument for those of you who didnt know. the video game series legend of zelda got me into playing it. i even have one i carry around os i can whip out and play a tune whenever i feel like it haha.

feel free to ask any questions you may have

That's super awesome! Hi ^w^

I loved Runescape when I was younger! Most of my friends at school would play it with me and we'd go on adventures and do quests together :D
It was so fun!

I know that Jagex rebooted the old school Runescape from 2007. Which is the one we played.

Carrying around an ocarina just incase you want to play it is so cool. Are you any good at it? Do you take lessons?

I received for a little one for christmas when I was about 10 just because of Ocarina of Time hehe.
I knew how to play Epona's song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back