Drop Seats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSleeper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Perhaps because my Little self is a preschooler, my night-time wear doesn't routinely include diapers. Instead, at this time of year, it's blanket sleepers, which *must* have a drop seat.

So, who else has sleepwear with a drop seat, and what does it get used for?

(For me, the "potty flap" gets used for three purposes: to use the potty, to gain access to my bottom to take my temperature, and to gain access to my bottom to give me a spanking. Luckily, the first purpose is used a lot more than the other two.)

I don't have any now, but I love things with potty flaps and have done ever since my SO made both of us some special playwear with them in years ago. We only ever used them when we needed the potty though! Nowadays I don't use the potty much as I have a nappy on most of the time, but if I were a bigger little girl and out of nappies, I'd want one so I could use my potty in the bedroom at night without having to undress.

You could still wear blanket sleepers with nappies - the potty flap would just be used for changing your nappy instead of using the potty.

My footed onesie has a drop seat, and I don't like it. I don't like wearing it when I poop, (unless I'm in a diaper!) and the velcro is worn out so it won't stay done up

Wombat said:
My footed onesie has a drop seat, and I don't like it. I don't like wearing it when I poop, (unless I'm in a diaper!) and the velcro is worn out so it won't stay done up

Maybe that's why the majority of my sleepers have either a zipper or buttons holding up the seat - I imagine buttons could be retrofitted to yours.

The thought of a dropseat did occur to me, but since I'm always padded under footed pajamas, I guess there isn't really any point for me.

Wombat said:

My velcro tabs on mine are too. I use diaper pins to keep them up.

oleman72 said:
My velcro tabs on mine are too. I use diaper pins to keep them up.

It's not difficult to cut a slit in the center of the Velcro tabs, attach a button to the sleeper on the opposite-side tabs, and use the diaper pins for...something else. :tongueout:

The velcro tends to pickup all the lint and it starts to fail after a while. I had my wife sew mine such which made then fit more snugly. It was a win for me.

I have sewn up the butt hole on my sleeper that has one. There was never enough velcro to hold it shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back