Thread: Hello From Portland

Default Hello From Portland

Hello everyone,

I'm from portland. Follow me on IG if you like @diaperedhipster

Happy to be here!

Welcome tdiaer! I'll have to look for you on Instagram when I get a chance. Right now, can you please tell us a little more about yourself? We're kind f like a family here once you get to know us and we like hearing each others stories.

Welcome, I just sent a request to follow you on Instagram 'Bay_B8'

Hello tdiaer and welcome to the group.

Hello from across the river. I see from your profile that you like sunshine. Have you been enjoying all of the Oregon sunshine we have gotten in the last two weeks?

I will be looking forward to seeing a little more information about yourself.

Again welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by tdiaer View Post

I've been into AB/DL stuff for awhile... but never on this site. Follow me on Instagram if you like: diaperedhipster

Take care

The Rose City is a place I enjoyed very much, a few years back...

Thank you for starting out with an introduction... it is very much appreciated and, can be quite helpful too!

There is a drop-down menu titled "ADISC Intro, Rules & Tips" at near the top & center of the page... which should help give you a better understanding of what we tend to be about too...
    What sort of board games, do you hipsters play these days?

Anyway, Welcome to ADISC! May you have many friends and, a good time of it here too!

Best wishes,

Welcome to ADISC!

Your profile says you like film. Can you explain a little: do you like to watch films? Make films? Edit Films? Just wondering.