About Huggies Overnites Size 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funzy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I bought huggies overnites size 6 18 count from amazon and its already delivered to me. But as far as I look. Its so small. but I don't think this huggies overnites size 6 is made from us. They are in different languages. Even tho they arr size 6 are they different size than the us as us is much more bigger?? I checked the video from YouTube about the pamper chu video which saw the huggies overnites size 6 20count looks much more bigger size as the language is english are they really in a different sizes?? It looks much more bigger than my huggies overnites as its the same 35lbs can someone explain it to me? In the youtube video its really much motr big as far as I look.

When I bought them recently they were definitely smaller than Pamper Cruisers size 7, I could almost get cruisers on but I couldn't come anywhere close with overnights size 6.

Huggies baby diapers are universally smaller than Pampers, and I doubt if the country of origin makes any difference. I made this GIF a few years ago from carefully-taken scale images of all the largest Pampers and Huggies diapers of the day, so you can get a good sense of the relative sizes:
diaperlengths.gif

Obviously, the prints have changed. The dimensions really haven't.

Ah. I thought the youtube video shows are really big so they are the same sizes that I bought?

Funzy said:
Ah. I thought the youtube video shows are really big so they are the same sizes that I bought?

I'm not sure which YouTube videos you're referring to, but if the diapers are being worn by actual babies, then they're going to look big. ;->

Huggies diapers are different in many countries. In Mexico, for instance, they're still available in girl and boy versions--the tape-on diapers, not just Pull-Ups. But the sizes don't seem to vary much if at all. The size 6 diapers are only just over 20" long when stretched flat, and that's like a size 5 in most Pampers diapers. And then there's the matter of the tapes on Huggies, which just don't stretch very much.

Bummer!

Fit-wise, it's going to take quite A LOT of convincing to even get the slightest bit of "stretch" out of them. On top of this, you'll need a small frame to fit. But if you can meet these two prerequisites, you'll have the thirstiest diaper around!

MokiKat said:
Fit-wise, it's going to take quite A LOT of convincing to even get the slightest bit of "stretch" out of them. On top of this, you'll need a small frame to fit. But if you can meet these two prerequisites, you'll have the thirstiest diaper around!

Yes, it's hard to deny the awesomeness of Overnights when it comes to absorbency. They're nuts! Alas for the fit, though. If you have a flat iron, you can heat it up, then run the stretchy parts of the tapes back and forth over it while stretching them gently. They'll quickly stretch out to about 8" on each side, which might be enough to wear them if you're already pretty close. (Don't try this with Pampers, though, as you'll immediately melt everything!)

It's funny... I've always though size 6 overnights were bigger than size 6 snug&drys, based on wearing experience. Now I wanna check this out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back