Status
Not open for further replies.

Babybill

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi everyone, I love this site as I love to read the stories and thoughts of all those who are either AB or DL, but I am not sure what category I fit into?
I have always loved nappies since I was around 5 yrs old and have often 'borrowed' either a baby's terry nappy or disposable and used them to wee in!
Now I fantasise about being a toddler and then I put on my nappy at bedtime which is a big terry nappy & plastics then I go to sleep and sometimes (when opportunity arises) wet my nappy about 2-3 times a night! But normally I only fantasise about 1/week?
But I don't necessarily crave for baby bottles or pacifiers, or baby clothes, (although in UK I did own my own Onsie + my own real 48" Terry nappy & a a all in one) although I diduse them periodically but they are not a major part of my play, but now I only use my very thick terry nappy+ pants
When I'm on my own(live with daughter) I purchase a pack of disposable & use all of them + use a Binki and bottle of milk at night
Anyway, Can anyone suggest which category I fit into?
Also do you think it would benefit me seeing a professional councillor?
Thanks

Me's is a true AB with of course DL needs!!!

I'd say you're both, which is more common than either exclusive extreme. As for seeing someone, that's your call. If it is troubling you somehow, that might be helpful. If you're happy and doing well, I wouldn't see the purpose.

I agree with Trevor - you don't necessarily have to fit in one category or the other exclusively. For a long time I just liked diapers until I took the time to explore being little. Now it depends on what kind of mood I'm in - sometimes it's being little, sometimes it's wearing just for the fun of it. I don't know where that puts me either, but I'm fine with ABDL as a generic category.

There is always degrees of anything. I agree with Trevor, you are both. That seems to be the most common.

Now I fantasise about being a toddler
I think that puts you in the AB area, but I now think it is called little, as not all littles are into diapers or into being "babies".

babyboy said:
I think that puts you in the AB area, but I now think it is called little, as not all littles are into diapers or into being "babies".

It's called "little" for those who like that sort of thing. I'm an ABDL.

I too believe you are AB/DL. I suspect that the whole idea of categorizing started after the internet became popular. Over the years of everyone using the concept of AB/DL, we begin to accept these concepts as truisms, but I think there's a lot of play in between the boundaries of AB and DL. You'll hear people say that a diaper lover doesn't identify with being a baby or feeling babyish. They simply enjoy the diaper as a sexual object and the main focus is sexual gratification.

The same concept will say that adult babies are more focused around regression, feeling like a baby or toddler, and use baby objects such as a pacifier and baby bottles. They will also suggest that wearing diapers is less sexual or not sexually stimulating. It's for these strict definitions that most of us identify as AB/DL because we are sexually stimulated by wearing a diaper, but also experience regression and have babyish feelings.

I think it's perfectly natural to have both feelings and even have them in equal proportions. I'm one such person.

I am for the most part DL but do enjoy indulging in my little side if I'm in the right mood (Pacifier, bottle, watching kid/toddler shows) even though I don't consider myself a little/AB.

DprEffect said:
I am for the most part DL but do enjoy indulging in my little side if I'm in the right mood (Pacifier, bottle, watching kid/toddler shows) even though I don't consider myself a little/AB.

I'm curious as to why you don't consider yourself AB as well (with the conditions you stated). Those urges fall outside the norm and seem exactly what AB is intended to describe.

Kente said:
Anyway, Can anyone suggest which category I fit into?
Meat and potatoes diaper lover with a sprinkle of adult baby seasoning. :)
Also do you think it would benefit me seeing a professional councillor?
I have to ask - what for? If it's to find out where you sit on the ABDL spectrum, then no. That is something you would have to tell your counselor.

If you have other issues you would like to have a professional opinion on, then go for it.

Trevor said:
I'm curious as to why you don't consider yourself AB as well (with the conditions you stated). Those urges fall outside the norm and seem exactly what AB is intended to describe.
I see this a lot. People saying they're just dl's but with some ab tendencies as well but not admitting they might be a little bit ab, it's like they're afraid to be put in the same category as adult babies.

I'm sure most of it is just me and people don't really mean it, i guess what i'm trying to say is that it can feel a bit judgemental from people that are supposed to understand you.

Edit: just to add i realize that there's some irony of me being judgemental because i feel being judged myself. I guess all of us are constantly trying to figure out who we are in life. So, if everything, i hope my post is helpful for others to realize what they possible are or aren't.

Last edited:
We are all a mix some what take it as percentages some can be 60/40 or 90/10 as in saying 60AB /40DL.
Some like baby stuff some like older kid stuff.
We are not a set way in any thing the real thing that happens is you have those that are into wearing diapers or pullup's like the same thing's.
There is not set way of being this or that.
The most important thing is being ok with your self.
Most of the time if you see a counselor they just help you be okay with yourself and sometimes you have to find one that knowledgeable with AB/DL.
Otherwise they can be very judgemental and harsh and come to the wrong conclusions.
A lot of us have tried to give this up but it's so much a part of us that very very few ever do like 1%.
We might not be like the rest of society but you know what we're ok people most of us.
Take care .

babyboy said:

I used to identify as a little and I agree with your statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back