Thread: Hi there

Default Hi there

Hi guys,

I've always been aware of this site, and I'm excited to join. I'm an energetic, happy-go-lucky guy who's going to college in my home state. I'm training to be a professional pilot one day, (and yes, I already fly by myself quite a bit ) and enjoy it a lot. I also enjoy sports (big predators, reds, college sports fan), the world of finance/stocks, and cycling.

I'm a diaper lover, and nothing more. I've always been curious with myself for having such a strong attraction to them, and am hoping to find a crowd on here that I can just be in acceptance with. I have high self-esteem, but it sure can be a chore to talk about it with other people in your life, or not have them look at you the same ever again. Looking forward to getting to know ya'll, thanks for having me.

Quote Originally Posted by predfan15 View Post
    Hi guys,

I've always been aware of this site, and I'm excited to join. I'm an energetic, happy-go-lucky guy who's going to college in my home state. I'm training to be a professional pilot one day, (and yes, I already fly by myself quite a bit ) and enjoy it a lot. I also enjoy sports (big predators, reds, college sports fan), the world of finance/stocks, and cycling.

I'm a diaper lover, and nothing more. I've always been curious with myself for having such a strong attraction to them, and am hoping to find a crowd on here that I can just be in acceptance with. I have high self-esteem, but it sure can be a chore to talk about it with other people in your life, or not have them look at you the same ever again. Looking forward to getting to know ya'll, thanks for having me.
    "Papa - Romeo - Echo - Delta - Foxtrot - Alpha - November - one -fiver"

"You are cleared to land, Runway Delta-Lima, caution Runway Alpha-Bravo runs parallel "

ATIS: Welcome to ADISC international Diaper-Port! 18:20 Zulu - Clear Skies and warm welcomes! Winds are calm with occasional gusts (like me ) Visibility is VFR / IFR available ...

Anyway, a sincere Welcome and Greetings to you predfan15!

I think that you'll find it worth your time and effort here... We fully support all variations of DL and AB and, any combination therein...

Consider it your lucky day, we are just such a crowd that can just be in acceptance of you. (in fact, we are!)

Looking forward to getting to know you as well, thanks for joining us too!

Sincerely,
    -Marka

Emergency exits are two to the front, two to the side and, two to the rear
    Last edited by Marka; 18-Dec-2015 at 02:56. Reason: Forgot Echo ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    "Papa - Romeo - Delta - Foxtrot - Alpha - November - one -fiver"

"You are cleared to land, Runway Delta-Lima, caution Runway Alpha-Bravo runs parallel "

ATIS: Welcome to ADISC international Diaper-Port! 18:20 Zulu - Clear Skies and warm welcomes! Winds are calm with occasional gusts (like me ) Visibility is VFR / IFR available ...

Anyway, a sincere Welcome and Greetings to you predfan15!

I think that you'll find it worth your time and effort here... We fully support all variations of DL and AB and, any combination therein...

Consider it your lucky day, we are just such a crowd that can just be in acceptance of you. (in fact, we are!)

Looking forward to getting to know you as well, thanks for joining us too!

Sincerely,
    -Marka

Emergency exits are two to the front, two to the side and, two to the rear
    Lol that made me smile wide thanks Marka=)

Welcome to ADISC, predfan15. As an avgeek myself, I like your choice of career and wish you the best in pursuing that goal. I'll also mention that diapers might come in handy in that line of work.

Stay dry and happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    ...with occasional gusts (like me )...
    Entertaining welcome, Marka!

Lol that made me smile wide thanks Marka=)

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    [...]

It was fun and, very much worth the effort... I do enjoy helping smiles and being entertaining...

FWIW, I haven't pushed yoke in about ten years now... I've put, who knows how many consecutive and collective hours in desk-top flight simming as well... That is a rarity now too but, I'm still an aviation fan (not a 'foamer' )... I will 'second' utrapampers' wishing you the best in pursuing your goals, predfan15!

"Advise on initial contact you have QUEBEC"

My best,
    ATC or AKA -Marka

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Welcome to ADISC, predfan15. As an avgeek myself, I like your choice of career and wish you the best in pursuing that goal. I'll also mention that diapers might come in handy in that line of work.

Stay dry and happy!

Thank ya=) interested to see how I can wear once I get to the airlines=)

-Marka
    Go back up! It's a ton of fun=) thanks for the good luck

Thank ya=) interested to see how I can wear once I get to the airlines=)

-Marka
    Go back up! It's a ton of fun=) thanks for the good luck
    I wouldn't swear to it... but, I think some airline pilots do... I believe that it's true for some commercial truck drivers as well...

Anyway, I would love to go back up! It's just not at all a practical thing for me to do these days... for one thing, my friend who has her own planes (who I went up with and, aced my coordinated-turns)... has moved a considerable distance away now... I'm hoping she may swing back this way again, now that fuel prices have come down quite a bit but, she has things to deal with in her own life lately too...

If I got a make-a-wish kind of deal... I'd really like to go for a spin in some rotorcraft... A UH-1 Huey for example... I'd like to pull me some collective! My fixed-wing friend, looks at me like I've lost my mind when I tell her that...

I've been on disability status for a while, that also means I've got virtually no income... some day perhaps...

Maybe the next time you go up grin'en through the clouds... You'll give me a Roger Wilco in spirit...

Mind your TCAS and watch those instruments,
    -Marka