Thread: Really bad night, All morning cleaning

Default Really bad night, All morning cleaning

Well, last night was absolutely rediculous.. I have mild IBS, and its quite manageable, but once or twice a year i suffer from acute Gastroenteritus, Last night was one of those nights..

Well lets just say its a good job for diapers..

You know when you have a baby, and they have cronic bowel movements and it ends up all up their back.. awful..

Well i was awoken this morning, with cronic pain in my guts.. Thats the gastroenteritus working, its so bad, its hard to move sometimes, Well as i was wearing a diaper (note, i only ever wear a diaper to bed, nothing else) i went..

Problem is, that even once you go, you are still in cronic pain, it lasted for about 40 minutes, and i ended up going several times.. By the time i was able to move, (with a little pain) it was everywhere.

so i have just spent the last 2 hours cleaing up.. all my bed sheets, including pillows, and quilt are now in the wash, My room disinfected.. If it wasnt for the diaper it would have been much worse..

anyone else suffer from this?

Sorry for your pain. I have been there, done that. The first few times it happened I really felt like the end of the world, really little. Devastated, but I survived. Even today it's a pain in the @$!?, but My world barely shakes. My onesie tends to help contain a lot of the mess, and I have made my way into the shower still dressed, to start the cleanup process.