My Diapering Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PupSpaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Spaz (me! my pup name) has been trying out many of the new diapers on the market, and realized it's inventory is getting a bit out of hand. Not wanting to waste diapers, Spaz won't throw out it's not-favorites but will try to use them up sooner than later, but it was good to figure out what diapers Spaz will be keeping in it's inventory for it's 24/7 use.

Spaz is more DL, but finds it enjoys the printed diapers a lot more than the medical ones, they're more fun! Also interesting, Spaz keeping 5 different brands in inventory to cover 5 distinct uses: Overnight, Daytime, Daytime-Extended Wear, Working Out and Rash Mitigation (cloth backed...) 4-5 changes / day come from morning change, afternoon change, workout change, post-workout change, bedtime change. Sometimes workout doesn't happen - but messy diapers do!

DiaperInventory_2015_12.jpg

Interesting. I use the same diaper for everything. I wear cloth diapers and put the same amount of absorbency in all my diapers no matter what I do. It works for me. I don't worry about thickness or people noticing. I am curious when the last time you purchased the Dry 24/7 was. Because in the last couple months they have changed them. They don't break down anymore and the tapes have totally changed for the better. They hold up all day and don't every clump or break down. They really are great.

binkygirl said:
Interesting. I use the same diaper for everything. I wear cloth diapers and put the same amount of absorbency in all my diapers no matter what I do. It works for me. I don't worry about thickness or people noticing. I am curious when the last time you purchased the Dry 24/7 was. Because in the last couple months they have changed them. They don't break down anymore and the tapes have totally changed for the better. They hold up all day and don't every clump or break down. They really are great.
Much worse after their July shipment. From August - today, the quality has suffered greatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back