Thread: Hail Fellows Well Met

Default Hail Fellows Well Met

I am in an extremely bouncy mood. Moving out soon, full disclosure policy with parental unit, etc. Life is very, very good indeed, except for one minor issue.

I cannot decide which product to sample. Currently, I'm avoiding Depends - I do like their standard Super Underwear as day-to-day wear, but I can't get my mind around their fitted briefs. Consequently, my new favourite manufacturer is Tena, specifically their heavy protection unisex line.

Basically, I'd like to go for Flex or Comfort, since I doubt I'll be able to wrap my mind around traditional Slip-esque type stuff. I'm looking at the Maxi end of the line, of course. There are some questions I have though - the three I can think of right now are: what are your experiences with Flex, what are your experiences with Comfort, and how do I get a pair of stretch pants to go with Comfort?

If you're moving out, couldn't you wait a few days to get some quality diapers on the eWeb? Thats the best part of moving out!

I'd like to try before I buy, so, sampling. Also, there's a mail redirect going, which means any mail here automatically gets redirected to me by way of a post office box.

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    If you're moving out, couldn't you wait a few days to get some quality diapers on the eWeb? Thats the best part of moving out!
    Absolutely agree here man, order them online. Best ones to sample if you don't know what you want are: Dry 24/7s, I'm telling you, you'll be impressed with these. Comfy, snug, and hold all of the Grand Lakes' worth due to their nice absorbency, as well as lots of pulp/gel in the rear.