Considering buying my first ABDL diapers. Which should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've narrowed it down to something from ABU or something from Bambino. Bambino seems to be higher quality (against everything but the Space Diaper) and cheaper. ABU seems to have cuter stuff. Help me decide. Out of the ones you've tried, which do you like most?

kinda said:
I've narrowed it down to something from ABU or something from Bambino. Bambino seems to be higher quality (against everything but the Space Diaper) and cheaper. ABU seems to have cuter stuff. Help me decide. Out of the ones you've tried, which do you like most?

Choosing only between those two I would probably go with the Space Diaper, it seems to be a little higher capacity and wider in the back corners.

Another vote for the space diaper, to date that is the absolute best diaper I have worn.

ABU has a plain white version and their new print diaper is around the corner if the space designs aren't for you.

The Space one just doesn't look all that babyish to me.

kinda said:
The Space one just doesn't look all that babyish to me.

the space diaper is more for the "little kids" look than the "big baby" look. If you want a "big baby" look, then crinklz, bambino classico, bambino teddy, maybe cushies or dc's kittens, oh there's one or two more out there I can't think of right at the moment. Bambino Classico is really the only diaper that literally screams "baby" ;)

kinda said:

Totally go with ABU. Their Diapers are awesome!!!!! The Cushies are not as absorbent as the space diaper but they are all really cute and so fun to wear. The space diaper has aliens that disappear when you wet. HEHEHE I loved that about them. I do feel that they need to do a new diaper that is girly. Not sissy just girly. Something with princesses and flowers and stuff like that. Lol I would totally buy that.

It has been so long since I tried Bambino diapers that I can not really say how they are. I will be doing a review soon.

I went with AwwSoCute for my first ABDL diapers. I think they're a good choice given the sale price on Cyber Monday. The others I will buy in the future are Space Diapers, Tykables Overnight, and Bambino Bellisimo.

I have been looking at getting a case of something different for a while now. I don't really want a big charge on my debit card so I decided I will go through PayPal. Checked my account and I had 50 dollars in there already, didn't even know about it. My question is should I get the Space diaper to treat myself (since this is basically a $50 discount for me) or should I go with something less good? The best diaper I've ever worn so far was Molicare Super plus (and some Abri Form L4s that were quite a bit too big for me, which probably detracts from their effectiveness)

TL:DR should I get the good stuff as a one off and risk being disappointed when I can't get it again or ease my way into it?

I have fallen in love with the AwwSoCute diapers. I would recommend those if you can get past the total cost per diaper with shipping. I will definetly take advantage of any sales in the future.

Little paws are so cute .:)

I'd go with something from ABU myself over bambino, if the diaper is too white or plain it just looks too medical for my tastes. But bambino isn't bad I guess, they just look like older disposables compared to stuff from ABU.
Space Diaper looks sweet, I'd try that unless you're into more 'babyish' stuff.

Ragequit said:
I have been looking at getting a case of something different for a while now. I don't really want a big charge on my debit card so I decided I will go through PayPal. Checked my account and I had 50 dollars in there already, didn't even know about it. My question is should I get the Space diaper to treat myself (since this is basically a $50 discount for me) or should I go with something less good? The best diaper I've ever worn so far was Molicare Super plus (and some Abri Form L4s that were quite a bit too big for me, which probably detracts from their effectiveness)

TL:DR should I get the good stuff as a one off and risk being disappointed when I can't get it again or ease my way into it?
Abu space FTW

I've heard they are good, and the price is way cheaper than the AwwSoCute ones/Fabine/etc. Not sure if they are for me, but I guess I won't know until I try them!

Well, you could wait for the ABU Little Pawz to come out. I think that's what I'm personally going to do. They look awfully babyish to me, and I've fallen quite in love with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back