Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New StarWars Teddy Bears??

Red face New StarWars Teddy Bears??

If you guys haven't seen, Build a Bear is having a good deal right now on Star Wars Bears if anyone is looking for a new friend to cuddle with!!! I'm getting two. Is 2 for $40, but you have to choose SWBear, Chewy, Stormtrooper, or Darth Vader! the add is right on their site.

http://www.buildabear.com/shopping/s...%20Wars&skip=0

Hope you guys get one!

BTW I don't think this post goes against the rules on selling and what not.. Just wanted to let people know. If it is my bad and we can get it taken down..

Those bears with "Star Wars" plastered all over are repulsive! I'm not one to complain about most merchandising even if I don't want it but those are plain ugly. The others aren't so bad but 17" is below my desired cutoff for plush sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Those bears with "Star Wars" plastered all over are repulsive! I'm not one to complain about most merchandising even if I don't want it but those are plain ugly. The others aren't so bad but 17" is below my desired cutoff for plush sizes.
    I agree.. I think the SW Bears are hideous, but I really Like the Stormtroops, Darth, and Chewy. The other ones are cool too but they aren't included in the Promo

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Yeah, I don't know where they get the idea that it would be a good idea to do that. On another note, merchandising.

I thought some of them were really cute. The thing is, little kids will like them.....their intended market.

Quote Originally Posted by tonitrui View Post
    I want one
    I got dearth Vader and stormtrooper.. I got the extra stormtrooper blaster too

Seems kinda wrong to me man.
    "Let's turn one of the most prodigious Sith Lords in the legends canon, a being of hatred who was responsible for the deaths of millions, into a soft huggable plush toy because I need another solid gold Ferrari"
    -George Lucas*

Jokes aside, that's pretty neat. The black one with the logo pattern all over it is a mess, but it's collectible so they will sell. Thanks for the heads up.

*( yes, I am aware that Mr. Lucas doesn't technically own Star Wars anymore. Not sure if he owns a solid gold Ferrari but it wouldn't surprise me if he did.)

I did think that the Darth Vader bear and the Stormtrooper ones were pretty neat when I first saw them in the storm. Took me a minute to realize that the costume was part of the actual bear.

I like a lot of them I may have to get some of them