Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I believe in something.

Default I believe in something.

I'm crazy.

I'm insane.

This is probably true.

I believe that different, as long as it doesn't hurt children #1!!!!!!! or anyone, it should become something that humans can learn and live to accept.

I believe in being public about being ABDL.....

.....Within reason.

Am I the strange one? Nothing bothers me.... That is... until people start hurting each other.

We need to change ourselves.

We need to evolve.

We need to be more

Become more.

Love is everything.

We are all people.

We are all in this mess together.

Stop. Judging others.

Become something more.

Yes. I wear Diapers. But I am so much more.

Keep on believing. Your public presence is very positive, and, I think, necessary. Thank you for you.

PS. I'm strange too.

To be honest we are all a bit strange, everyone has weird habits, and weird stuff, that other people find weird, and everyone has sinned too, for the bible said "All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of god," and to be honest I'm glad i'm a bit strange, because if you really think about it we all are.

We need more people like this. It would be great for the community if there were a couple of people out in the open who you admire and respect and "oh by the way I have this strange kink but that doesn't change who I am." Honestly I feel for the odd Jerry Springer folks, but being that freaky with anything is going to draw criticism and vitriol from those who don't know better.

Some people believe in the hippy philosophy, some don't. Maybe this is one of the things that needs to be accepted. Let others follow their own philosophy just as you want to follow your own.

"Stop. Judging others" and "We need to change ourselves" sounds contradictory to me. Who is judging us to be in need of change?

Sorry for the amateur philosophizing.

I have mixed feelings about ABDL acceptance videos for practical, aka: selfish, reasons. Increased awareness might bring increased acceptance, but it could also generate a more negative reaction.

Hippy Philosophy.. ugh..

The thing is, I know why you say this. I get it..... I do.

The thing is, we have actually A HOLES out there. They need to change they're outlook.

Period.

There is no contradiction to people that are actually A HOLES and hurtful and those that simply don't approve but are willing to accept it within reason.

That is what it's about, acceptance, within reason of course. I have an answer for any doubt, and any question. I testify this as a fact, because my thinking is sound and open minded as long as people are not getting hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    The thing is, we have actually A HOLES out there. They need to change they're outlook.

Period.
    Many of them don't understand why we willingly choose to behave in ways that are socially repugnant. They think we should change our outlook. To them we are the assholes because we deliberately engage in unacceptable behavior. If we want them to accept our currently unacceptable behavior I believe we need to come up with two things: a rational explanation for it, and an acceptable definition of "acceptance" as we mean it. Maybe we should replace the idea of "acceptance" with "level of tolerance".

I believe in being public about being ABDL.....

.....Within reason.

Am I the strange one? Nothing bothers me.... That is... until people start hurting each other.
    I don't think you are strange for wanting that. I Think people should be able to feel honest about their personality and the way the associate with people. I wish a lot of the time that I could be honest with more people about who I really am. It would make a lot more of my associations more genuine. So far though, the most important ones I am honest with. I am a huge advocate of being public, but as you said, within reason. I think things like letting people know you are AB, at least the non-sexual details, and not being afraid of people seeing things like your stuffed animals, pacifier, bottles, and cute pajamas, are all acceptable. Showing off a diaper is more delicate, but in most cases, I think it should be treated like underwear (although in some households, walking around in underwear is a normal). I feel like AB's should be responsible with their activities if they are being public, namely because AB's as a whole have not developed a strong public image, so whenever an AB is public, they are developing the image of what will be associated with all AB's for a long time in the future.

We need to change ourselves.
    I do this about every 3-4 hours.

MarchinBunny

I think it's ok to own being an AB/DL out in public, but of course with in reason as you said.

Personally, I wouldn't mind wearing a bracelet with a pacifier on it out in public. I think there are many ways to make AB/DL into a fashion statement without looking ridiculous or over stepping the bounds in public. I don't think dressing entirely as a baby in public is over stepping any bounds per say, but it will certainly get people looking and wondering if they are on film or being pranked.

To me, purposefully showing off your diaper is just as bad as purposefully showing off your under wear.