What Just Happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honeywell6180 said:
I think a lot of what 90sNickKid and BayB8 are describing could actually be linked to the autism spectrum. Although the pressure of the diaper helps, I wear them to keep my skin dry and me physically comfortable. I'm thinking that when people express "pleasure" like on this thread, much of that would be how the brain processes certain tactile stimuli.

Tetra said:
I have a little brother who I adopted who is on the "spectrum" and when I gave him a lead weighted blanket for Christmas last year he thought he died and went to heaven, for the right person a diaper is similarly received as joyfull...

I think you all are on to something. I happen to be on the spectrum, and one of the things I have always liked about diapers is the pressure. Even make-shift diapers like towels and blankets make me happy as long as there is always the pressure. Loose diapers are usually disappointing.

The pressure thing also extends to anything else that creates a snug pressure in the diaper area, which is almost every piece of baby gear out there. Carseats, strollers, highchairs, etc. all make me pretty happy. Not only are they infantile, the straps create pressure in the diaper area. Add to that the thought that the straps are to keep baby from getting out and getting into trouble puts me into extreme little mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back