confirmation molicare plastic backed is coming back in aus

Status
Not open for further replies.

saix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
so a little while back a thread was made talking about molicare super plus plastic backed coming back in aus (https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthr...Plus-Plastic-backed-will-be-back-in-Australia)
today I had to call my supplier in SA and they confirmed that late february the molicare super plus plastic backed will be coming back to be sold alongside the cloth backed
supplier said that people in the warmer parts of the country preferred cloth backed but there was still a large number of people that preferred plastic
anyway minor thing just figured id post about it im happy with the news

I swear I'm the only one who likes their new cloth backs.

Shadowscale said:

I dont mind them too much but I feel more secure in plastic backed Im paranoid about leaks though

Shadowscale said:

I love the new cloth backs. They're far more comfortable in my opinion.

a lot of DL is "look and feel", so it's not surprising clothlike isn't as popular with the biggest age group here right now. It'll probably shift over time though. Doesn't have a lot to do with comfort.

But then again, I insist on both.

"tonight I think I'm going to need high capacity or really sleep in" -> DC Amore Kitten
"tonight I want to wear the role model of a diaper" -> Thrust Vector Crinklz
"tonight I just want to be padded, nothing special or expensive, but still have decent capacity" -> Dry247 Confidry
"tonight I'd like something with good capacity but thin while dry" -> Tykables Waddler Overnight

So yeah, I like to mix it up. Never gets boring. I've never been through a purge, and expect I never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back