Thoughts on best adult cloth training pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NovaDL said:
Are the Almost A Big Kid training pants visible under normal clothing? I'd kind of like to be able to wear them out and about.

I don't own the Almost Big Kid, but I would think it would be discreet under most clothing. The My First Training Pants is another story...Yes they are discreet as well as long as you are not wearing tight fitting anything. Only someone "In the know" would know.

I wear them out (my first training pants) regularly but am self conscious so I do wear a longer shirt.

I will admit, I did go ahead and buy a couple of pairs of Supper Undies (2 pairs), for some reason I just felt pulled to them. So far I have not we them (as I said I want to wear during the day not really wet them, I been wearing to work lately) I can say they are supper comfortable. But I am not sure on absorbency as well I have not wet them. I will probably get some Baby Pants (probably 2 pairs too) in a couple of weeks, so I can compare the 2 to each other. And once I feel I like one or the other I will buy up to 7 pairs (I like to do laundry once a week, and as long as I am not wetting them 7 pairs should do me)

I got my Baby Pants Almost A Big Kid training pants yesterday. Unfortunately, their wicking speed is awful. You cannot wet them or they will overflow immediately. They don't even soak through; they just overflow. That said, I did not wash them first, and this might play a role. Their absorption rate is lower than regular cotton briefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back