Thread: Wanna be BABY girl

Smile Wanna be BABY girl

Hello ALL,I am interested in this site for MY desire to be regressed to a BABY girl again.I LOVE everything babyish,including of course diapers.I am currently in school to be an RN,and LOVE surfing the net.I am looking for a caregiver to regress me to a baby girl.
    I am willing to chat with ANYONE,but much prefer other females(like me).

Quote Originally Posted by babyginagirl View Post
    Hello ALL,I am interested in this site for MY desire to be regressed to a BABY girl again.I LOVE everything babyish,including of course diapers.I am currently in school to be an RN,and LOVE surfing the net.I am looking for a caregiver to regress me to a baby girl.
    I am willing to chat with ANYONE,but much prefer other females(like me).
    Hi babyginagirl! Welcome to the site! We're more of a support site than a meet up site. Not that it doesn't happen, but it's rare. Also, you can't get any PMs here until you've made 20 posts and been here a week.

Sooooo....What other interests do you have beside your studies? Telling us more about yourself is how friends are made here and, well, that's how you might meet someone. So jump in on the threads and make lots of posts so you can start getting PMs, OK?