Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello, Hi, Hey

Default Hello, Hi, Hey

Hello, im Bill14 and id like to say hi.

Ive been looking around the forum for a while, feeling nervous whether or not to post but i finally decided i better.

Id consider myself a tb/dl

Id seems like a really good community here

^ Ive just realised it says "Lurker" under my name and i apoligise if ive worried anyone or anything. I just felt abit worried about posting and paronoid about parents finding out etc. Im glad ive joined now tho.

Actually, lurker is the first title you get here when you register, so dont worry. It's not like you've done anything wrong. To become a regular (aka Member) you need 7 posts and 1 week membership, or 1 positive rep. I think.
    But leaving that aside, Welcome and Have a good stay.

Hi Bill welcome read the post and pop in the chat room you will make lots of friends here.

yay! more brits =P

Welcome Bill, hope you enjoy it here - It's kinda hard not to if you stick around and get used to the forum =)
    And there's a lot of us in the same situation with parents finding out about this sort of stuff... have a look at the wiki pages ("answers wiki" @ the top of the page) - they offer loads of advice on maintaining your privacy on adisc, as well as loads of other stuff you might find useful ^^,