Status
Not open for further replies.

mrangel

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi folks,

I've seen a few suggestions now that Pampers size 6+ or 7 can fit if you have a relatively small waist. I don't think I've ever seen size 7, but have considered trying the 6+ ones. But recently I keep getting advertisements for the new "Baby Dry Pants"; and I was wondering if anyone has tried these yet, and if they're any good. Virtually everything I've seen on the subject is a few years old, so I have no idea if they've changed over the intervening time.

Also wondering if there's any data out there on other brands… especially a comparison. I know there's probably something, in among dozens of really old posts, but going over all of them would take forever, but it's not that hard for somebody who knows where this information can be found to leave a link. I would just try them, but I'm on a tight enough budget that I feel guilty buying a couple of packs of drynites, and I don't want to waste money on something that might be useless if someone out there already knows.

Sorry if I'm not too coherent, not quite sure how to put this.

I haven't tried them yet. I'm debating about whether to buy the easy ups.I think their just like the easy ups but with more absorption and different prints.

nick24797 said:
I haven't tried them yet. I'm debating about whether to buy the easy ups.I think their just like the easy ups but with more absorption and different prints.

I thought easy-ups were discontinued. Articles I've seen so far on ABDL sites all talk about Cruisers size 7; but I've never seen those around here. I wasn't sure if it's a different name. Here we seem to have Baby Dry (up to size 6+), Baby Dry Pants, Active Fit, and Simply Dry (up to size 6). I have no idea how small you'd have to be for those. I used to try pull-ups, but can't any more.

Still, they seem to be advertising the new pants as super-stretchy, so maybe it's worth a try.

mrangel said:
I thought easy-ups were discontinued. Articles I've seen so far on ABDL sites all talk about Cruisers size 7; but I've never seen those around here. I wasn't sure if it's a different name. Here we seem to have Baby Dry (up to size 6+), Baby Dry Pants, Active Fit, and Simply Dry (up to size 6). I have no idea how small you'd have to be for those. I used to try pull-ups, but can't any more.

Still, they seem to be advertising the new pants as super-stretchy, so maybe it's worth a try.

In the UK we don't have Cruisers, we have Active Fit that only goes up to size 6 and don't have fun Sesame Street designs

What country? Because Easy Ups are still available in other parts of the world. Also, being from the US I remember a similar product made up to size 4 which was called such but was no different than the Easy Ups it became years later. Just my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back