Something that's been bugging me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
This has been bugging me for quite some time & I'm worried it might received some negative backlash but here it goes! So being a girl I feel it's some how wrong for me to use my diapers! Not so much about "wetting" but more about when it comes to messing! I feel it seems okay for an ABDL boy to mess but if a girl does it, it's looked upon as gross or weird & I find it really annoying! Why do I feel like I'm being brave by coming out and saying "yes I mess my diapers" like it's some sort of dirty little secret? I can't shake this feeling that because of my gender it's wrong of me to mess? "eh well I've been wanting to put that out there for quite some time but haven't had the courage until now! "eep"

Everybody poops. Not everybody does so in a diaper but I don't think the sex or gender of the wearer is really too relevant, except in case of an increased chance of urinary tract infection.

Here's what I think. You must be lying. Everyone knows girls don't poop. Either you're a guy pretending to be a girl to trick us guys looking for a baby girl, or your a girl making up stories about how you mess your diapers. Either way, STOP IT!

Ok, fun and games and jokes aside... :) :)

There is nothing wrong with a girl messing her diapers if that's what she feels like doing. Some people, girls and guys alike, frown on it. Some even frown on others doing it. Guess what, its not any of their business what you do. If you're not hurting anyone else, fill that diaper right up.

The notion that its wrong for a girl to poop herself, not really sure where you get that from. There are entire websites dedicated to doing just that, so obviously some people "enjoy" that.

Yolandi said:
Why do I feel like I'm being brave by coming out and saying "yes I mess my diapers" like it's some sort of dirty little secret?

Well... because it is dirty, and it is secret! Or, well... it was secret. You blew it!

Messing isn't really my thing, but I've seen enough talk of it here over the years to know that you aren't the only girl who's into it. And I doubt you'll get much grief for it as long as you keep the discussion somewhat abstract--not getting into color, texture, ... trying to correlate the contents of your diaper with what you ate several hours earlier... Ya know? Both cardinal genders--and all the minor ones and combinations thereof--get in trouble for doing that stuff.

BabyCorry said:
You must be lying. Everyone knows girls don't poop.

Come to think of it, you're right. I take back everything I wrote above. THIS! :laugh:

Doesn't bother me..

BabyCorry said:
Here's what I think. You must be lying. Everyone knows girls don't poop. Either you're a guy pretending to be a girl to trick us guys looking for a baby girl, or your a girl making up stories about how you mess your diapers. Either way, STOP IT!

Ok, fun and games and jokes aside... :) :)

There is nothing wrong with a girl messing her diapers if that's what she feels like doing. Some people, girls and guys alike, frown on it. Some even frown on others doing it. Guess what, its not any of their business what you do. If you're not hurting anyone else, fill that diaper right up.

The notion that its wrong for a girl to poop herself, not really sure where you get that from. There are entire websites dedicated to doing just that, so obviously some people "enjoy" that.

well I am most certainly not lying & it actually took me a lot of courage to write this post in the first place! but I appreciate your thoughts on the second half of your post!

Cottontail said:
Well... because it is dirty, and it is secret! Or, well... it was secret. You blew it!

Yeah starting to regret this now!

Yolandi said:
Yeah starting to regret this now!

Oh, now I hope you're joking. Everybody's being quite cordial and fun with it. Honestly, the takeaway should be: It's not a big deal, and you've done nothing wrong by bringing it up. Kindred spirits in diaper usage, we are all.

Cottontail said:
Oh, now I hope you're joking. Everybody's being quite cordial and fun with it. Honestly, the takeaway should be: It's not a big deal, and you've done nothing wrong by bringing it up. Kindred spirits in diaper usage, we are all.

Thanks! I'm feeling a bit embarrassed that's all! I've never been able to talk about this stuff before & I really wanted to confirm if my feelings where true or not!

I personally don't mess my diapers, however I don't care what gender someone is if they do mess that is their decision just like it is mine to wear onesies or change into my toddler style underwear.

I truly hope you didn't take my joke seriously at all. If you did in any way, I am sorry.

This is first and foremost a support forum. You should always feel safe in bringing up any diaper related topic up to us. Anyone that makes you feel anything but safe doing so has no business here.

Let me be clear. If you like pooping your diapers, girl, poop em!

You're not alone, and there are plenty of other girls that do it too. And guys and girls that enjoy the though, and sight, and oddly enough even the smell that sort of thing. Not here to judge you or them, just making it clear that it happens, and its ok. Its certainly OK to bring up and discuss here.

Marka said:
Yolandi,

I think that you are in the right place, with the right people here at ADISC... I hope that you won't remain overly self-conscious for long!

We tend to be able to laugh at ourselves... else, who might we?

Please, laugh with us and, know that you are perfectly okay in yourself and here too...

We (most of us) have started very much as you are now... we are very sensitive and appreciate your position!

May we cajole you again? If not, we understand that too... it does take a bit of getting used to...

-Marka

p.s. I like your choice of pink text ^_^

Thanks Marka! I'm not used to being so open! eh! I feel silly! mmh,mm yeah pink is my favourite colour! your Avatar is simply Beautiful btw!

- - - Updated - - -

BabyCorry said:
I truly hope you didn't take my joke seriously at all. If you did in any way, I am sorry.

That's okay! No harm done!

BabyCorry said:
Here's what I think. You must be lying. Everyone knows girls don't poop. Either you're a guy pretending to be a girl to trick us guys looking for a baby girl, or your a girl making up stories about how you mess your diapers. Either way, STOP IT!.

This made me lol :)
Well played

There are those that don't like to mess, others that do and i think that there are even some that don't like either. What gender you belong to is irrelevant. The reaction to someone who wets or messes diapers is always going to be the same regardless of gender.

A good debate...all this.

- - - Updated - - -

Yolandi said:
Thanks Marka! I'm not used to being so open! eh! I feel silly! mmh,mm yeah pink is my favourite colour! your Avatar is simply Beautiful btw!

- - - Updated - - -

This has worried me because I'm a people-person (let me finish...), I sincerely hope no other ABDLs have given you flack over this. If they have I apolergise on their behalf. I have no problem at all with you messing your diaper! It's not rare (at least to me it doesn't look like that) and in some of the corners of the internet you can find pictures of female ABDLs with clearly messy diapers taped-on and un-taped (and - for my sins - sometimes for me they've been a bit of a turn on)...yes there is the usual 'are the fully onboard or being paid to it argument' but...there you go!
Furtheurmore diaper-messing is healthy! If you don't...'evacuate' while in a squat position it's now been proven that that's not the natural way or the correct position, this means we ABDLs can save money on near-toilet-squating-aids (they look like weird stirrups) - you hear that? Save money! So do as I - and many - do...lie down somewhere comfy in a diaper, squat while lying down (not as difficult as is sounds) and let - recently scientifically verified as the best way possible - nature take it's course.

- - - Updated - - -

Yolandi said:

- - - Updated - - -

Furtheurmore if you ever end up in a relationship with a male ABDL I reckon he'd be over the moon if he discovered this is something you like doing. If I can make that completely understandable I'm genuinely 22 and DL with slight AB tendancies...it is of course my dream to end up in a straight relationship with someone either excepting or positivly-converted-into-participating or participating (and that's participating using a levels system (if you will))......but if I endedup with a girl who was ABDL and messed because I mess (a heck of a lot!) I would call that 'hitting that jackpot'! ...sorry if I've said anything possibly offencesive but - and I hate 'playing the card' - but I am slightly autistic. This means I may have offended you and I apolergise if I have! I do think you're brave coming out with this revalation (slightly ha ha!) and also - if you're a fan of pink - there are some diapers you may like: DC (the diaper company) do some pink ones - infact they may have been the first company do so, ABUniverse do a sissy pink&fairies diaper but they are untrustworthy for delivery so avoid them...finally Aww So Cute do a pink teddy diaper...the only thing about those brands I've just listed is they're all American - you say you live in Europe so you'd need to ship stuff in. I've never bought stuff from Aww So Cute or DC as a British resident but I'm sure the process can't be that difficult. You sound like a very interesting character and I hope we can continue conversing across and via this site, I'll finish up by saying - live happy, live nappy! bringme(christmas)sunshine

bringmesunshine said:
Furtheurmore diaper-messing is healthy! If you don't...'evacuate' while in a squat position it's now been proven that that's not the natural way or the correct position, this means we ABDLs can save money on near-toilet-squating-aids (they look like weird stirrups) - you hear that? Save money! So do as I - and many - do...lie down somewhere comfy in a diaper, squat while lying down (not as difficult as is sounds) and let - recently scientifically verified as the best way possible - nature take it's course.

Off topic but funny you mentioned this, i recently saw a video on youtube and that made me google some more and apparently it's more natural to squat for pooping reasons (it's also the common way to do it in asian countries) but also it's better and more natural to squat than to sit on a chair or couch.

Which makes sense when you think about toddlers and little kids squating all the time to play on the floor. As we get older we become conditioned to sit on chairs. That's why for the sake of being more natural, as well as exercising more muscles, and feeling more babyish I've incorporate squating into my daily exercise routine and activities.

Back on topic, so yeah there's nothing to feel bad for messing, i do it too even if not always because sometimes isn't very pratical.

but if I endedup with a girl who was ABDL and messed because I mess (a heck of a lot!) I would call that 'hitting that jackpot'!

I totally agree too!!! (male & straight)

Feeling embarrassed is one thing but certainly don't feel wrong or dirty or ashamed for who you are!!! Celebrate yourself!!! I know I'm happy I've met you on here and sharing this with us all makes me even happier to know you!!! For me personally it makes you all the more adorable!!! I mess too... and I enjoy it... and I'm not ashamed... Celebrate yourself and embrace who you are!!! =^_^=

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back