Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Something that's been bugging me!

Default Something that's been bugging me!

This has been bugging me for quite some time & I'm worried it might received some negative backlash but here it goes! So being a girl I feel it's some how wrong for me to use my diapers! Not so much about "wetting" but more about when it comes to messing! I feel it seems okay for an ABDL boy to mess but if a girl does it, it's looked upon as gross or weird & I find it really annoying! Why do I feel like I'm being brave by coming out and saying "yes I mess my diapers" like it's some sort of dirty little secret? I can't shake this feeling that because of my gender it's wrong of me to mess? "eh well I've been wanting to put that out there for quite some time but haven't had the courage until now! "eep"

Everybody poops. Not everybody does so in a diaper but I don't think the sex or gender of the wearer is really too relevant, except in case of an increased chance of urinary tract infection.

Here's what I think. You must be lying. Everyone knows girls don't poop. Either you're a guy pretending to be a girl to trick us guys looking for a baby girl, or your a girl making up stories about how you mess your diapers. Either way, STOP IT!

Ok, fun and games and jokes aside...

There is nothing wrong with a girl messing her diapers if that's what she feels like doing. Some people, girls and guys alike, frown on it. Some even frown on others doing it. Guess what, its not any of their business what you do. If you're not hurting anyone else, fill that diaper right up.

The notion that its wrong for a girl to poop herself, not really sure where you get that from. There are entire websites dedicated to doing just that, so obviously some people "enjoy" that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yolandi View Post
    Why do I feel like I'm being brave by coming out and saying "yes I mess my diapers" like it's some sort of dirty little secret?
    Well... because it is dirty, and it is secret! Or, well... it was secret. You blew it!

Messing isn't really my thing, but I've seen enough talk of it here over the years to know that you aren't the only girl who's into it. And I doubt you'll get much grief for it as long as you keep the discussion somewhat abstract--not getting into color, texture, ... trying to correlate the contents of your diaper with what you ate several hours earlier... Ya know? Both cardinal genders--and all the minor ones and combinations thereof--get in trouble for doing that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyCorry View Post
    You must be lying. Everyone knows girls don't poop.
    Come to think of it, you're right. I take back everything I wrote above. THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyCorry View Post
    Here's what I think. You must be lying. Everyone knows girls don't poop. Either you're a guy pretending to be a girl to trick us guys looking for a baby girl, or your a girl making up stories about how you mess your diapers. Either way, STOP IT!

Ok, fun and games and jokes aside...

There is nothing wrong with a girl messing her diapers if that's what she feels like doing. Some people, girls and guys alike, frown on it. Some even frown on others doing it. Guess what, its not any of their business what you do. If you're not hurting anyone else, fill that diaper right up.

The notion that its wrong for a girl to poop herself, not really sure where you get that from. There are entire websites dedicated to doing just that, so obviously some people "enjoy" that.
    well I am most certainly not lying & it actually took me a lot of courage to write this post in the first place! but I appreciate your thoughts on the second half of your post!

This has been bugging me for quite some time & I'm worried it might received some negative backlash but here it goes! So being a girl I feel it's some how wrong for me to use my diapers! Not so much about "wetting" but more about when it comes to messing! I feel it seems okay for an ABDL boy to mess but if a girl does it, it's looked upon as gross or weird & I find it really annoying! Why do I feel like I'm being brave by coming out and saying "yes I mess my diapers" like it's some sort of dirty little secret? I can't shake this feeling that because of my gender it's wrong of me to mess? "eh well I've been wanting to put that out there for quite some time but haven't had the courage until now! "eep"
    Trevor, and BabyCorry, summed it up pretty well... There's those of us (like me), who can't be around that sort of thing... and, yes... I've done it too!

But, it has nothing to do with being an "inny" nor an "outy" or, never-mind your chromosomes... and, to be sure... I wouldn't think to tell you or anyone else... to poo... or not to poo (in your diaper, etc...)... that's entirely up to you and, every individual each one and all... just don't do it next to me or, wave it in my face... all the power to you!

It is looked upon as gross or weird but, for an abstract 98% of the muggles, so is wearing a diaper in general, let alone even wetting in one... which I do both voluntarily and still somewhat involuntarily... and, even though sometimes a hassle... I still find often times, that I enjoy it...

So, there ya go... you're a normal oddity... much as the rest of us!

Enjoy, hurt no-one including yourself... let whatever may go into your diaper, be what it may be...

Best regards,
    -Marka

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Well... because it is dirty, and it is secret! Or, well... it was secret. You blew it!
    Yeah starting to regret this now!

Yeah starting to regret this now!
    Oh, now I hope you're joking. Everybody's being quite cordial and fun with it. Honestly, the takeaway should be: It's not a big deal, and you've done nothing wrong by bringing it up. Kindred spirits in diaper usage, we are all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Oh, now I hope you're joking. Everybody's being quite cordial and fun with it. Honestly, the takeaway should be: It's not a big deal, and you've done nothing wrong by bringing it up. Kindred spirits in diaper usage, we are all.
    Thanks! I'm feeling a bit embarrassed that's all! I've never been able to talk about this stuff before & I really wanted to confirm if my feelings where true or not!