Built diaper storage in my closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
IMG_6416.jpg

Can't see your image for some reason, but yeah, I have built a very clever concealed compartment for my stuff too. I just would hate it if a friend or my folks would go to my closet and find things I'd rather they don't.

pampers4U said:
IMG_6416.jpg

You just pasted the name of the picture file on your computer. To show us an image you will need to either upload it here or upload it somewhere else and link to it. What you've done here is basically asked us how your house's siding looks, and provided us with just your address instead of a picture of your house.

Lol, I'm trying to figure this out, I don't have my laptop with me atm.

I may be wrong, but I'm not sure that ADISC's image uploader actually supports mobile devices.

No wait, this is brilliant. You stored all of your diapers onto a data file! You may have revolutionized the travel and shipping industries. :p

Ahhhh... Now I need. a 3D printer

NateSean said:
No wait, this is brilliant. You stored all of your diapers onto a data file! You may have revolutionized the travel and shipping industries. :p

Until all your nappies get deleted by a virus.... :p

Are you ever going to post a photo? Don't leave us hanging, I want to see this.

INTrePid said:
Are you ever going to post a photo? Don't leave us hanging, I want to see this.

Fully agree :D

NateSean said:

Defrag=order more!

Akastus said:
Until all your nappies get deleted by a virus.... :p

Well if they get a virus, you probably wouldn't want to wear them anyway, so it's a win, win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back