Thread: Thinking about getting a pacifier clip

Default Thinking about getting a pacifier clip

So I'm thinking about getting a pacifier clip for myself so I don't have to set my binky down when I'm not using it. My first thought is to just get an actual pacifier clip made for babies, but my worry is that it won't be long enough. I'm not necessarily tall (about 5' 7") and I'd rather just hop down to the store and buy one if I can, but I don't want to waste my money if it's not going to be long enough. Anybody have any experience with these?

I'm 6'4" and the standard baby sized binkybuddy pacifier clips work just fine for me, so I would imagine store versions should work for.

Quote Originally Posted by Cauthon View Post
    I'm 6'4" and the standard baby sized binkybuddy pacifier clips work just fine for me, so I would imagine store versions should work for.
    That works! I didn't want to buy a custom-made one online when I could just run down to the store and pick one up. Thanks!

Same here, a standard one works fine, you can try one, they're not expensive.

Got mine in a two pack for two bucks at the Family Dollar. They're plenty big enough for adult use!

If you use a pacifier or binky,then YES it is a must have to have a clip,so you do not loose YOUR friend!!