Best Pull up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortsub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Anyone have an expereinced opinion as to who has the most absorbent adult pull up?

Last edited:
In terms of kid / teen pull up I'd say Pampers Easy Ups or Pampers Underjams are most absorbent

I like pamper easy ups or huggies dry nites . I would wear huggies pull ups , but they don't fit me anymore : (

Sorry adult pull up.....

NorthShore carries a wide variety of adult pullups to choose from. Their house brand "NorthShore Flex Supreme" may be the best of the bunch

http://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/pullons1.html

I didn't notice these until now, abena level 3 pullups, I'd expect them to be decent: Abena Abri-Flex Pull-Ons Level 3
If you can go by the drops, they claim theirs are the best at 5, but there are several others at 4 such as the abena leve 3's.

I got a sample of theirs once. The elastic band at the top is enormous, it was around 6" I think tall. So it's a bit like wearing a tube sock with a diaper at the bottom ;) But it with all that eliastic it doesnt easily slip down when heavy and wet, which is an issue with pullups.

bambinod, thank you so much for your feedback!

Tranquility is fairly absorbent for a pull up and I find them pretty comfy too.

Always Discreet are the best at the moment, IMO

I agree with Overnight on the Always Discreet pullup. Been using them for afternoon wear and Dr visits.
Plus I like the scent.

Abena AbriFlex level 3 and Molicare Mobile are both excellent. The Molicare Mobile is new to me, just recently got a bag. They are absorbent, hold a few wettings, have standing leak guards, comfortable and have a nice cut. I am wearing the small and I have a 32" waist. The AbriFlex used to be my favorite pullup, but their odor control was poor. I've only worn the Moli's a couple times and the odor control does seem better. I've been curious about the Always Discreet as well.

I've tried the Abena Abri-Flex pull-ons. They fit great and are good for maybe one serious wetting or two light pees. I just don't get why some manufacturer hasn't come up with a pull-on that has close to the capacity of a tape-up diaper.

The Always Discreet is great pull-on, too, and at least in my neck o' the woods I can buy them at Walgreens.

I like the depends real fit, they hold a good wetting if released slowly

If you can stand the long shipping time and the [relatively] high cost, this may tickle your fancy. You get 3 bags of 2 pull-ups each, so 6 total.

I've posted this on another thread before, but I really like the Walmart-brand Assurance pullups. I use a cloth belt around the top so they don't sag, and they can hold two full wettings for me.

Definitely recommend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back