Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Pull up?

Default Best Pull up?

Anyone have an expereinced opinion as to who has the most absorbent adult pull up?
    Last edited by shortsub; 12-Dec-2015 at 13:50.

In terms of kid / teen pull up I'd say Pampers Easy Ups or Pampers Underjams are most absorbent

I like pamper easy ups or huggies dry nites . I would wear huggies pull ups , but they don't fit me anymore : (

NorthShore carries a wide variety of adult pullups to choose from. Their house brand "NorthShore Flex Supreme" may be the best of the bunch

I didn't notice these until now, abena level 3 pullups, I'd expect them to be decent: Abena Abri-Flex Pull-Ons Level 3
    If you can go by the drops, they claim theirs are the best at 5, but there are several others at 4 such as the abena leve 3's.

I got a sample of theirs once. The elastic band at the top is enormous, it was around 6" I think tall. So it's a bit like wearing a tube sock with a diaper at the bottom But it with all that eliastic it doesnt easily slip down when heavy and wet, which is an issue with pullups.

Tranquility is fairly absorbent for a pull up and I find them pretty comfy too.

I agree with Overnight on the Always Discreet pullup. Been using them for afternoon wear and Dr visits.
    Plus I like the scent.

Abena AbriFlex level 3 and Molicare Mobile are both excellent. The Molicare Mobile is new to me, just recently got a bag. They are absorbent, hold a few wettings, have standing leak guards, comfortable and have a nice cut. I am wearing the small and I have a 32" waist. The AbriFlex used to be my favorite pullup, but their odor control was poor. I've only worn the Moli's a couple times and the odor control does seem better. I've been curious about the Always Discreet as well.