• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Long time no see :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilRyga

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Hey hey! I'm Ryga, been an abdl/babyfur for a few years now and some of you might have seen me around before. I used to be a member on this site about 3-4 years ago when I was about 15 or so and had to leave when the age restriction started. I'm 18 now and I know that even the small amount of time that I had been on here really helped me with accepting myself as an abdl.

Anyways, about myself. I'm an 18 year old gay male from MN, I like to do normal boring stuff like listen to music, watch youtube/netflix, play counter strike with my friends, airsoft, etc etc whatever. I don't really know if I'll be super active but I love the community here and I just wanted to stop by again :D

Welcome back! I guess I started just after you left. There have been several like you who have rejoined in the three years I've been here. I hope you'll keep coming back and giving advice like you received.

Welcome home, Ryga! It's good that you came back.

So a couple questions- what's the best music and what species furry are you? :)

Hi LilRyga, welcome back!

Thanks for the welcome back!
Personally I like listening to Rap, Indie, and Alternative music. Also my furry species is a purple red panda :3yv84IYu.jpg

LilRyga said:
Anyways, about myself. I'm an 18 year old gay male from MN, I like to do normal boring stuff like listen to music, watch youtube/netflix, play counter strike with my friends, airsoft, etc etc whatever. I don't really know if I'll be super active but I love the community here and I just wanted to stop by again :D

Can I get a 'Hell Yea' for counter strike!! Haha you play competitive matchmaking?

BayB8 said:
Can I get a 'Hell Yea' for counter strike!! Haha you play competitive matchmaking?

Yeah dude! I'm only GNM right now but I haven't played since the newest patch because of how op the revolvers were. Plus they nerfed the rifles so :/
What rank are you?

Welcome back (even though I don't know who you are! #shocker). You got in quickly didn't you! If that's not understandable I visited this site whilst below the age of 18 quite a lot back in the day, I didn't have an account when I 'underage' so I didn't have to go through a temporary you're-currently-not-allowed-here period...ferthuermore when I turned 18...nothing happened! I didn't set up a profile on here until I was 21...and I think the only reason was I was worried bout just how public this site is...however now I don't give a toss about the glaring public eye and I've been completely bitten by the Adisc bug! ........anyway enough about me (sorry!)!
You sould like an interesting character and welcome back. bms

LilRyga said:
Yeah dude! I'm only GNM right now but I haven't played since the newest patch because of how op the revolvers were. Plus they nerfed the rifles so :/
What rank are you?
I deranked to GNM cuz of the dumb revolvers!!!

LilRyga said:

Awwww, poor Ryga! Someone shoulda told you not to cry over spilled milk! *pats head, hands a fresh glass*
Did you draw that? It's lovely~
I like the indie & alternative tunes too! I like... Cake, Cloud Cult, and Modest Mouse, and have a really nice tune by Baio stuck in my head now. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back