• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

long time lurker

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdl36

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone. I've been reading this forum quite awhile now.
I'm a AB/DL. 50/50 really.
My story starts at the age of ten where I wet the bed and had to wear a diaper till then. Once i didn't have to wear a diaper to bed I still wanted to. My favorite memory I have was xmas eve when my mom used to put my brothers and sisters in matching winnie the pooh footed pjs. There was 5 of us. I was the middle child. I remember having to wear a diaper under the pjs. I remember waking up in a wet diaper and wanting to take it off and she wouldn't let me cause we wanted to open our presents. Having a wet diaper is where my DL part kicks in.
Forward today I'm living by myself and enjoy going to bed in a diaper and having a warm baba of milk and sucking a paci till I fall asleep. I don't wear during the day. I guess you could say i'm a night wearer.
Kinda wish I had a mommy. I'm a single guy for now.
Thanks for reading my post and if you have any questions just ask.

Welcome abdl36! That sounds like a wonderful Christmas morning, although it probably wasn't at the time. Besides wearing diapers what do you like to do? I see you like cars. Do you fix them up or collect them?

I used to participate in car shows. Now that I'm on my own I had to have my car repoed. I'll still like to go but just won't have a car to do it with. my main focus right now is finding a significant other to start a fam with. i'm not getting any younger.

abdl36 said:
I used to participate in car shows. Now that I'm on my own I had to have my car repoed. I'll still like to go but just won't have a car to do it with. my main focus right now is finding a significant other to start a fam with. i'm not getting any younger.

Hi and welcome. I used to have two cars which I raced on the 1/4 mile track. It was lots of fun, but then came marriage and kids, and the cars went the way of the dinosaurs. I miss them and still dream I'm driving them. Anyway, welcome to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back