I feel asleep in a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
I feel asleep in a diaper, it was an amazing experience.

I have a few questions however.
I find that I have trouble sleeping while wearing a diaper, what are some things I can do to calm myself down?

I usually do things before bed to try keep my mind off the diaper.

Well, above all, you need to handle any arousal. Also, try taking a few benadry before bed, that'll help make you drousy.

Beyond that, I've been at this 15 years, and I still wake up in the middle of night when I'm diapered, so you might not be able to get rid of it. Just relax, maybe watch a movie.

ampelhamza said:
Well, above all, you need to handle any arousal. Also, try taking a few benadry before bed, that'll help make you drousy.

I assume u meant Benadryl? I don't know if that would be a good idea.. there are things like PM, just to help you sleep.. I wouldn't take Benadryl unless u are sick and need it.

Some questions for the OP. Do you live with parents? If you do then your afraid of being found out. Do you wet at night? Your brain is trained to tell you when you have to get up and go. The more you wear at night more easier it gets. Also don't try to wear to thick. You have to remember that you training your brain again. takes some time.

alrockoutloud said:
I assume u meant Benadryl? I don't know if that would be a good idea.. there are things like PM, just to help you sleep.. I wouldn't take Benadryl unless u are sick and need it.

The active ingredient is the same as Sominex (an OTC sleepaid) and the sleepaid added to Tylenol PM. It's just nice that it happens to be a histamine blocker, for those who have lots of allergy issues.

I take a Benadryl before I go to bed because I do have allergies and I have to sleep with a CPAP mask on. There's nothing worse than trying to breath through the mask when your nose is stopped up. As for not being able to sleep, it will get better over time because your mind will make less out of wearing through repetition. When I first went to bed diapered, I couldn't sleep either because it was so exciting, but now I sleep like a baby.

I think the three most important points to consider are:

1. Do not wear a really thick diaper - at least not right away. Work your way up to whatever diaper you want to use.
2. Have a waterproof mattress cover (or something similar) on your bed. Sometimes your mind is afraid of diaper leaks and ruining the mattress. With a mattress cover you no longer need to fear a leak.
3. Practice.

i find i sleep better when im wearing a diaper for some reason cause when i wake up after a night of being diapered ill still be dry but i feel more energized then when i wake up without a diaper.

Don't go overboard on the size of the diaper (triple, etc) because it'll only make you more aware of it, making it harder to sleep, AND the bigger the diaper, the more my back hurts, so thetes that to consider. Waterproof the mattress, good quality night diaper, with stuffer, and pray for leaks/no leaks, depending on which side of the coin you fall on (some like a little bedwetting, I do not. My diapers are meant to protect me from myself).

Warm bottle of milk, instead of drugs, or eat a turkey, and go to lalaland with tryptophan.... ;)

It all gets easier with time. I personally haven't thought about it in a dozen years, and I sleep like a (toddler) baby every night!

WOW! My 100th post!

I agree it will get easier in time. I find that sucking my thumb or binki calms me. I think that the main thing is to not stress about it and enjoy it.

BabyBike1 said:
I I find that sucking my thumb or binki calms me..

Even as a str8-up DL, I can get into better diapered sleep space by pluncking my thumb in my mouth.... It's always there, at the end of my arm...

For my sucking on my paci and hugging my plushie is calming to me and that really helps me fall asleep. I think you will have to do something that calms you down or relaxes you before you fall asleep.

Okay, I feel asleep in a diaper 2 nights in a row.

I usually do something a few hours before bed, in a diaper.

I would try sucking my thumb or my paci, but I have a ulcer in my mouth :'(

Thanks for the tips :)

I have noticed that after awhile your body seems to calm down.

I am in diapers 24/7 365 for the last 13 years,so YES I fallen asleep in diapers.That is the ONLY way I am allowed to sleep is diapered!!

Takes me a long time too .... only happened when I was alone in the house or housesitting - too afraid that mom would find out as the bedrooms were close together. Now I have my own house and sleep in a diaper more often than not, don't always wet it but just the act of wearing calms me down. keep at it!

:)

I've been practicing more and find it very easy to lay down and pee my diaper :)

I hadn't slept in a diaper for years and tried it the other night. Definitely arousal can be there , I woke up realizing I had a wet dream! Have not had that since I was a boy, and that was many years ago. It was a really good experience, felt a bit like I was 10 again.

It can be difficult to fall asleep in one until you're used to it. Wearing a diaper makes you warmer down there, and temperature is one of those things that is critical to falling asleep. If your body temperature is off, particularly in an asymmetrical way (i.e., your midsection but not the rest of your body), it can mess up your ability to fall asleep. Another thing to consider is that cheaper diapers tend to have more of their padding in the rear, which can make them uncomfortable to lay down in as it elevates your butt and leaves your back unsupported.

Fortunately, if the problem is simply not being used to it, the good news is that, in time, that problem will go away and you'll be able to sleep just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back