What puts you to sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
What best puts you to sleep?

Reading in bed puts me to sleep. I get comfy in bed and read off my ipad until my eyes get heavy and I fall asleep.

In all honesty my night light! it makes me feel safe! also my bottle really helps me get into that frame of mind" that it's time for sleep!

Mozart!!!!!

Just laying down in bed! I can fall asleep almost anytime of the day or night if I lay down on my bed.

Paci never fails. Diaper always what I can, but - What a hell - I'm more than one year without any...

I have to songs on my Ipod that act like a nursery rhythm to me.

Imaging a huge dark vortex appearing inside my brain, and then just allowing myself to get sucked into the whirling dark matter.

That, and a warm & wet pullup, of course! Sucking a thumb sometimes helps, putting me in a littler space than I usually occupy on this planet.

So, to sum up; warm wet diaper, little thumbsuck, and a whirling black dervish!

Being in a diaper while hugging my plushie and sucking on my paci always puts me to sleep no matter how tired or awake I am. But on nights where I can't wear a diaper my paci and plushie usually to the trick.

The Mythbusters announcer guy who explains the drawings' voice. It's not that his voice is boring, it's just. . . Safe.

Cuddling with my stuffed bunny and unicorn along with being covered in a mountain of soft blankets. I also feel comfy wearing a cute onesie like a kigurumi.

Its usually my paci for me, but when I cant have it, my security blanket does the trick. :)

ASMR videos, recently discovered them and I even made a post here on ADISC about it, so good you should search it on YouTube, ASMRRequests is the best imo

My fan in front of me?

I'm pretty simple, just hand me my bear and I'll be out in 20 :)

egor said:
Mozart!!!!!

Do you have any favorite Mozart pieces that are restful? So much of his writing is florid and fast, but his slow movements are amazing.

I usually come to this site before I'm ready to go to sleep. I've gotten my wife on her dialysis machine and the TV is on. I like coming here and I enjoy our conversations. When it comes time to turn in, we turn the TV to the New Age music and turn it own. I'm almost always in a diaper and I have my plushies, something that gives me comfort. My favorite music that provides comfort and tranquility is Chopin, and especially the Nocturnes, music by their title: night music. I'm learning to play several of them.

Multiple nights in a row with little to no sleep tends to knock me out immediately. =)

I also tend to fall asleep watching documentaries on Astronomy with my pacifier. That also tends to do the trick.

I usually have a bottle, and then I turn to lay on my belly so that it fills me up faster. That usually helps me sleep.

my paci, diaper and cuddling my huge teddy dog

oh and a nice big bottle of warm baby forumla to go to bed with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back