Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YuYun 中国尿布

Default YuYun 中国尿布

you may have seen them on ebay, that's where i saw them, and after all the scare stories about dodgy dealers in the far-east i dismissed this trader and only looked at european stuff. and then, i saw a thinglish trader who was auctioning a YuYun diaper and i decided to research the company a bit.
    it's totally legit'. and y'know what? they're actually better than a lot of local ebayers cos i received my order, from China, in 5 days:

in the end, the thinglish trader got 40 for one diaper...... i paid 30 for two and probably received mine before whomever bought from the thinglander.
    so, just a bit of reassurance if you were wanting to try something different from the western stuff. another thing, i was expecting the sizing to be more biased toward the asian physique, but they're actually a better/larger cut than some US/Euro garments.
    i'm definitely impressed.

Unfortunately YuYun has really crappy quality control, and the actual long term quality sucks.

I bought 6 diapers from them, 3 came with serious sewing flaws (seems unsewn). I just recently pulled one out of my dryer, no they were not all-in-ones, and the outer cloth layer had completely come apart, another the outer cloth had worn through all over.

I personally can't recommend the company.

Mako

Awww... I had my hopes up because I have a big quirk for the asian style diaper ever since reading Jemini.

Hehe, one of my first exposures while searching for diapers on the internet a LONG time ago.

EmeraldsAndLime

Sorry Mako, but I lol'd. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Awww... I had my hopes up because I have a big quirk for the asian style diaper ever since reading Jemini.

Hehe, one of my first exposures while searching for diapers on the internet a LONG time ago.
    They aren't Asian styled, so you don't have to worry about that.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    Unfortunately YuYun has really crappy quality control, and the actual long term quality sucks.

I bought 6 diapers from them, 3 came with serious sewing flaws (seems unsewn). I just recently pulled one out of my dryer, no they were not all-in-ones, and the outer cloth layer had completely come apart, another the outer cloth had worn through all over.
    I have had similar experiences with their diapers.

DO NOT PUT THEIR ALL IN ONES IN THE DRYER they will melt.

I do have two of their regular cloth diapers... and they aren't horrible. I had LuvsGurl go back over all the seams and velcro with her sewing machine and re-enforce the stitching... so far that has worked very well. Honestly they aren't horrible for the price... plus they are very comfy.

Just remember... you may not get what you pay for, but you do pay for what you get. If something seems to be a bargain, that's probably because the quality isn't very high in the first place.

I did some research about these, because they looked interesting.

First off they have their own website called nicediaper.com . If the attention to their website is any indication of the quality of their product, good luck.

Second, I went through the whole process of registering and attempting to buy a product to find out how much they charge for shipping. Holy sh**! I have never seen shipping that expensive. I selected $24 US worth of products and the least expensive shipping was $47 US. Needless to say, no sale.

Thirdly, even though I have been complaining for two paragraphs. I bought an all-in-one through ebay just to try it out. I am a glutton for punishment.

I've got one of the AIO's. Looks Ok to me.

I crack up with their Engrish. Especially the part where they say they don't speak German.

ah, and my reasons for buying the AIO? for night-time use - but not for bedwetting (don't do that anymore); just for doing what boys do and not having the mess all over. this way, i can just drop-off nice and relaxed.

i also thought they'd be good as a leak-guard for the skimpier cut dispies as i usually wear trainer-pants over them. it's alot bulkier with the yuyun on. i've not yet tried them for absorbancy as a stand-alone garment.
    anyway, currently happy. i plan to buy some other stuff of them but can't help thinking that the speediness of delivery may have been down to simply catching a due-to-depart shipping consignment and that the next delivery could take the claimed length of time.

I bought a cloth diaper from them. I wanted to get more but I decided to only buy one for now just to see how it works. I wear more than one cloth diaper anyway. Right now I'm wearing one because it was thick enough. 8 layers.