Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Update: Still wanting to tell my girlfriend.

  1. #1

    Default Update: Still wanting to tell my girlfriend.

    So, a lot has happened since my last post about wanting to tell my girlfriend. A LOT.

    I got married.

    It's been a while since I've really posted anything on here. I'm still into diapers and wear from time to time. I got married in June and my wife still doesn't know I wear. But, I've introduced footed pajamas to her from Jumping Jammerz and she loves them. I was nervous on how she would react. She was questioning them at first but loves them. She just gave me a hug saying these are amazing. In fact, I bought her a pair from Macy's for christmas. A side note. I bought a pair of footed pajamas from Jumping Jammers back in 2010, maybe, and they were thick and ... amazing! I bough my wife and I a pair in August when they were on sale and... they suck! super thin and baggy. Lame. I tossed the thick ones away because I was going through a "I'm over diapers and pajamas" stage. HA, little did I know.

    Anyways, my wife and her family went on vacation to Canada (How's it go, eh?) in August. I wanted to go but couldn't because of A) Took two weeks off for honeymoon and B) critical stage of my project I was on. My wife is a first grade teacher so she had the summer off. Well she was gone for a week and... I stocked up on diapers days before. Yes, I wore diapers and my footed pajamas along with my homemade onesies I made. After that experience, I felt guilty and tossed my footed pajamas and rid anything I had to fill that desire. I haven't worn a diaper since August. I just received a pack of diapers, booster pads, and wipes I had ordered today. Of course, I can't open them because I have no where to hide them and they are in the "discreet" shipping package they came in. My wife thinks it's a christmas gift for her (I did buy her something that could fit inside the box). Not sure why I bought the "goods" because, I can't wear them to bed, I don't have anywhere to hide them (live in an apartment)... I just got excited and wanted them.

    I want to tell her but still not comfortable with it yet. If you read any my previous posts about telling her, I feel I can at some point, but not sure how she will react. She took the footed pajamas pretty good but, footed pajamas are everywhere and in style, kinda. Just about every clothing company has a one piece pajama set (with or without feet). Diapers are not coming into style.

    Who has told their significant other and what was the outcome? AND, where can I get a pair of thick footed pajamas!!??


    Hope all is well and Merry Christmas!

  2. #2

    Default

    First off...what kind of diapers did you get???


    Might have been a good idea to tell her BEFORE you got married.
    Went back and see you have posted about your struggles telling her some time ago, I would have thought you would have been out with it by now.
    Trust in marriage is king; Communication is queen. Good to be truthful to someone you love and plan to be with forever.
    That means don't lie (but not necessarily tell the ENTIRE truth either).

    I would play your situation very casual. What happens after Christmas and the box is still there???
    If she knows nothing of your interest, maybe something like...This might weird you out, but a long time ago I heard about adult diapers on the internet and it intriqued me...the stress relief, relaxation, (sexual) fun, convienence...I wanted to try it, so I ordered some. Want to try it with me?

    This tells her what it is, you know if it, are interested in it, plan to try it, invites her, gives you some indication if she will be into it, and gives you an out if she is discusted by it.

    Good luck.
    Last edited by LittleICme; 11-Dec-2015 at 05:15.

  3. #3

    Default

    I had to tell my wife when she discovered my diaper order on Amazon back in 2008. I was scared to death, but she was very accepting. We have always been free spirits, however. I told her before we got married that I had lived an exclusively gay life when I was in college.

    Everyone is different and relationships are to some degree, unique. You're the best one to gauge how she will react. I would go very slowly by just revealing the tip of the iceberg. In other words, you might start with the footed jammies, saying how you like the fact that they remind you of when you were very young, etc. Say, they bring you a sense of comfort, etc. See how she reacts and see where the discussion goes. Since you have considered not wearing diapers and giving in to your "little" side, should things start to go badly, you can always backpedal and say it's something you don't need to do, etc. Always leave yourself an open back door in which you can retreat.

  4. #4

    Default

    This can be hard to do, but how you to her helps if it's pure ABDL reasons then tell her they help when you're stressed.
    It's not exactly lying because you do feel better and in your happy place don't you? The thought of what might happen is scary I understand, just take your time and think of the best and most appropriate way to tell her.
    When I first told my wife I thought I was going to have a panic attack while telling her and I almost did, but then she smiled evily and said so its like opening a present every time we ate going have sex, apologies if that's a bit much but I'm not joking or lying. She was very understanding, she thinks harshly of anyone who judges people unfairly. Hopefully your wife is the same.

    The other day I got Rearz Safari, these are the first time I bought diapers with AB or Diaperfur print on them. Should her what I was sent and she bust out laughing with tears her in eyes, "They're so adorable" she said. And started singing. "Where the Lions Sleep Tonight" from Lion King cause of the cute lion on them.
    She's never tried to stop from wearing them and encourages me to keep wearing them.

  5. #5

    Default

    I was thinking of a way to tell my wife. I tried jokingly saying things to gauge her reaction, and ordering samples to joke with her. it kept eating at me and stressing me out to the point it was starting to affect our relationship. I finally told her one night that I liked to wear diapers. I was scared of her reaction, but I also didn't care anymore. I needed to get it out.
    I would say do what you feel is right for your situation, not every situation is going to be the same. You say she is into the footed pajamas, so you could ask her if she wanted to take it one step further and wear a diaper with it, if she doesn't like the idea, just leave it at u suggestion, and wait a while longer so thngs can soak in longer on her end. Whatever you decide don't let this get in the way of your relationship with her, its not worth losing a spouse over.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by remington1911 View Post
    I was thinking of a way to tell my wife. I tried jokingly saying things to gauge her reaction, and ordering samples to joke with her. it kept eating at me and stressing me out to the point it was starting to affect our relationship. I finally told her one night that I liked to wear diapers. I was scared of her reaction, but I also didn't care anymore. I needed to get it out.
    I would say do what you feel is right for your situation, not every situation is going to be the same. You say she is into the footed pajamas, so you could ask her if she wanted to take it one step further and wear a diaper with it, if she doesn't like the idea, just leave it at u suggestion, and wait a while longer so thngs can soak in longer on her end. Whatever you decide don't let this get in the way of your relationship with her, its not worth losing a spouse over.
    You can say, "Don't let this control your life", but, it's a lot more complicated than that. You should know how it affects your life. That includes the guilt cycles and the purge cycles that go through your brain. This goes through everyone. Neglecting your little side will make things worse, because it affects your grown up side as well.

    To the OP, you'll have to make a decision rather quickly. You can say you can control your desires but it will eventually turn in to resentment towards each the diapers and your significant other. It will affect your relationship either way you go. You can go back and forth resisting and giving in to your urges to wear. The longer you go in this cycle the more of an emotional wreck you can become.

    You know diapers will always be knocking at your door, you can neglect it all you want. Your shame and guilt will continue.

    If you open up to her, you'll find out how she takes it. Let the initial shock wear off before you decide what her feelings are towards it.
    You have to take it in steps. Don't overwhelm her with everything at once. If you want to, let her read something like Understanding Infantilism, or There's a baby in my bed.

    Don't let her find out and do her own research and find something that you're not.

    You have to bite the bullet sooner or later.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    You can say, "Don't let this control your life", but, it's a lot more complicated than that. You should know how it affects your life. That includes the guilt cycles and the purge cycles that go through your brain. This goes through everyone. Neglecting your little side will make things worse, because it affects your grown up side as well.

    To the OP, you'll have to make a decision rather quickly. You can say you can control your desires but it will eventually turn in to resentment towards each the diapers and your significant other. It will affect your relationship either way you go. You can go back and forth resisting and giving in to your urges to wear. The longer you go in this cycle the more of an emotional wreck you can become.

    You know diapers will always be knocking at your door, you can neglect it all you want. Your shame and guilt will continue.

    If you open up to her, you'll find out how she takes it. Let the initial shock wear off before you decide what her feelings are towards it.
    You have to take it in steps. Don't overwhelm her with everything at once. If you want to, let her read something like Understanding Infantilism, or There's a baby in my bed.

    Don't let her find out and do her own research and find something that you're not.

    You have to bite the bullet sooner or later.
    Well sead.
    Wife's on ADISC do you have any suggestions for this person on how you feel it should have been brought up to you.
    What help you must understand this subject and where your spouse was coming from.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LittleICme View Post
    First off...what kind of diapers did you get???


    Might have been a good idea to tell her BEFORE you got married.
    Went back and see you have posted about your struggles telling her some time ago, I would have thought you would have been out with it by now.
    Trust in marriage is king; Communication is queen. Good to be truthful to someone you love and plan to be with forever.
    That means don't lie (but not necessarily tell the ENTIRE truth either).

    I would play your situation very casual. What happens after Christmas and the box is still there???
    If she knows nothing of your interest, maybe something like...This might weird you out, but a long time ago I heard about adult diapers on the internet and it intriqued me...the stress relief, relaxation, (sexual) fun, convienence...I wanted to try it, so I ordered some. Want to try it with me?

    This tells her what it is, you know if it, are interested in it, plan to try it, invites her, gives you some indication if she will be into it, and gives you an out if she is discusted by it.

    Good luck.
    I picked up Tranquility All Through The Night. It's probably not the best but, t's shipped in a discreet box and can have it "hold for customer pickup" at Fedex. I also got the Tranquility Super Plus Contour Booster pads. The company sent a pack of wipes as a sample.

    I took out the diapers and everything else and hid them in old luggage I have that I only use. I swapped another gift I had in my office and put it in the diaper box and wrapped it.

    I'm going to tell her. Not now though. I want her familiar with the footed pajamas first. Get her used to that and then it may lead to, diapers somehow. I want her to know everything about me. This is the only thing she doesn't know.

    - - - Updated - - -

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by edward321 View Post
    This can be hard to do, but how you to her helps if it's pure ABDL reasons then tell her they help when you're stressed.
    It's not exactly lying because you do feel better and in your happy place don't you? The thought of what might happen is scary I understand, just take your time and think of the best and most appropriate way to tell her.
    When I first told my wife I thought I was going to have a panic attack while telling her and I almost did, but then she smiled evily and said so its like opening a present every time we ate going have sex, apologies if that's a bit much but I'm not joking or lying. She was very understanding, she thinks harshly of anyone who judges people unfairly. Hopefully your wife is the same.

    The other day I got Rearz Safari, these are the first time I bought diapers with AB or Diaperfur print on them. Should her what I was sent and she bust out laughing with tears her in eyes, "They're so adorable" she said. And started singing. "Where the Lions Sleep Tonight" from Lion King cause of the cute lion on them.
    She's never tried to stop from wearing them and encourages me to keep wearing them.
    I honestly can see our situation being played out like yours did. Me having a panic attack, her having an evil grin and being stunned at the same time, and then finding the "cuteness" out of it. I feel though at some point it will get to her and it's not "normal". With her, it's not to shove it in her face.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by remington1911 View Post
    I was thinking of a way to tell my wife. I tried jokingly saying things to gauge her reaction, and ordering samples to joke with her. it kept eating at me and stressing me out to the point it was starting to affect our relationship. I finally told her one night that I liked to wear diapers. I was scared of her reaction, but I also didn't care anymore. I needed to get it out.
    I would say do what you feel is right for your situation, not every situation is going to be the same. You say she is into the footed pajamas, so you could ask her if she wanted to take it one step further and wear a diaper with it, if she doesn't like the idea, just leave it at u suggestion, and wait a while longer so thngs can soak in longer on her end. Whatever you decide don't let this get in the way of your relationship with her, its not worth losing a spouse over.
    I did do this back years ago when we were dating. She has the smallest bladder in the world. We would drive three hours to visit my family and we would seriously have to stop every hour for her to use the bathroom. It was annoying. I could make the trip in 2.5 hours. With her, 3.25 hours. <insert eye roll emoji> I would joke that I'm putting you into diapers so we could make the trip in without stopping. She would playfully slap me and tell me to stop it. I think I'm going to try to beat around the bush. Instead of getting diapers into the equation, just role play with other things that could lead up to diapers. Does this make sense?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by remington1911 View Post
    I was thinking of a way to tell my wife. I tried jokingly saying things to gauge her reaction, and ordering samples to joke with her. it kept eating at me and stressing me out to the point it was starting to affect our relationship. I finally told her one night that I liked to wear diapers. I was scared of her reaction, but I also didn't care anymore. I needed to get it out.
    I would say do what you feel is right for your situation, not every situation is going to be the same. You say she is into the footed pajamas, so you could ask her if she wanted to take it one step further and wear a diaper with it, if she doesn't like the idea, just leave it at u suggestion, and wait a while longer so thngs can soak in longer on her end. Whatever you decide don't let this get in the way of your relationship with her, its not worth losing a spouse over.
    I did do this back years ago when we were dating. She has the smallest bladder in the world. We would drive three hours to visit my family and we would seriously have to stop every hour for her to use the bathroom. It was annoying. I could make the trip in 2.5 hours. With her, 3.25 hours. <insert eye roll emoji> I would joke that I'm putting you into diapers so we could make the trip in without stopping. She would playfully slap me and tell me to stop it. I think I'm going to try to beat around the bush. Instead of getting diapers into the equation, just role play with other things that could lead up to diapers. Does this make sense?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    You can say, "Don't let this control your life", but, it's a lot more complicated than that. You should know how it affects your life. That includes the guilt cycles and the purge cycles that go through your brain. This goes through everyone. Neglecting your little side will make things worse, because it affects your grown up side as well.

    To the OP, you'll have to make a decision rather quickly. You can say you can control your desires but it will eventually turn in to resentment towards each the diapers and your significant other. It will affect your relationship either way you go. You can go back and forth resisting and giving in to your urges to wear. The longer you go in this cycle the more of an emotional wreck you can become.

    You know diapers will always be knocking at your door, you can neglect it all you want. Your shame and guilt will continue.

    If you open up to her, you'll find out how she takes it. Let the initial shock wear off before you decide what her feelings are towards it.
    You have to take it in steps. Don't overwhelm her with everything at once. If you want to, let her read something like Understanding Infantilism, or There's a baby in my bed.

    Don't let her find out and do her own research and find something that you're not.

    You have to bite the bullet sooner or later.
    I seriously thought I was over wearing diapers from the last time I wore in August. Since my last time, I didn't think about it. Well, I did but it wasn't like, I NEED TO WEAR DIAPERS! I was laid off from work back in September and that put stress on me. I rolled into a new job with a promotion and more pay in October. November brought a crap load of stress. I mean waking up and throwing up before work stress. Not because I hated my job, I love it! Just worried I will fail and not succeed. But, I'm doing good. <Deep Breath> This is about when the desire strongly came back.

    I wear the footed pajamas and diapers and all the other stuff because it reminds me of a simpler time. All I had to worry about as a kid was not wetting the bed because mom said Santa would bring me more toys. I remember wetting the bed up to being 11 years old. I even remember then I enjoyed wearing the diapers because it was comforting. I always remembered wearing diapers and having to stop using them was taking a part of my life away form me. If diapers were removed from me at an early age like most kids before kindergarten, I'm sure I wouldn't be having these desires. Also, I can use this when I bring up diapers to my wife. Kinda get some support that way, you know? I know she'd be able to understand this way.

  9. #9

    Default

    I didn't mean you will be like a drug addict getting a daily fix. I'm not saying you would have diapers on your mind 24/7. I'm just saying when the urge arises. People wear more often than others.

    Maybe you can play the tell me something embarrassing about you and I'll tell you one of mine, kind of deal.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Maybe you can play the tell me something embarrassing about you and I'll tell you one of mine, kind of deal.
    What are your thoughts on involving alcohol? My wife and I don't abuse alcohol. But, I feel she's more open to ideas after she has a few glasses of wine. I was thinking of having a few glasses of wine one night while we are in our footed pajamas and somehow bringing in the idea of diapers.

    OR!!!

    While we are out shopping or doing everyday things just bring up, do you remember when you were in diapers? Let this lead the topic and I could mention my bed wetting problems I had up to the age of 11. I was really bummed out when I stopped wetting the bed at 11. But also happy that I was a step closer to being an adult. Up to the age of 11, all I did was wear diapers to bed. So removing them was really removing something all I knew. Then relate how I wore diapers in college to experiment and found out I like wearing diapers from time to time. Not to relate it to a sexual thing, but I honestly like to wear a diaper and relax. It's that security feeling.

Similar Threads

  1. UPDATE: "I need some advice with telling my friend and girlfriend"
    By MisperceivedMelody in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 24-Sep-2015, 07:07
  2. Mommy and Little vs. Girlfriend and Girlfriend
    By timmy23 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-Nov-2014, 01:29
  3. Update on telling my girlfriend
    By bbmatty in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-Nov-2013, 18:40
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-Nov-2012, 08:54
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-Feb-2012, 14:34

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.