Diapered at Disneyland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised no one else has made a "Nappiest Place On Earth" joke yet. ;-)

When I go to Disney World I wear Attends and change at 1st Aid.
I bring a backpack with 9 or so diapers, boosters, diabetic test kit, phone, etc.

So...Did yo go yet? How was it?

zipperless said:
So...Did yo go yet? How was it?

Not until next week. I'm going from the 4-6! I'm SO EXCITED!!!!

Wow James. You need to take it down a notch....

kdlstarry9 said:
Wow James. You need to take it down a notch....

Lol is there a problem with liking Disneyland 😂? Sorry for offending you.

NovaDL said:
Surprised no one else has made a "Nappiest Place On Earth" joke yet. ;-)

That is pretty funny!

james- its not the fact that you like disneyworld which is disturbing. The disturbing part is how you are pushing the diapers and crap onto others so fervently. If you want to wear em, fine. Go right ahead. But it just isn't cool to force others into your own little fantasy

i just returned from disney. it was great. Being Incontinent and wearing 24/7 i went through this. i went through 3 or 4 diapers for the whole day there. There were disabled restrooms which i used to change. Security didnt pay much attention to my diapers.

Update for Day 1:

Wearing for both me and my friend was pretty straight forward. We didn't bring any changes into the park because we planned on going back to the hotel for a little during mid-day. It's so great being able to wear in public and knowing that nobody knows/cares. It's also great having the freedom to not need to go to the bathroom to pee all the time.

A small review about the ABU Space:

So far they're impossible to make leak. I've been wearing one for close to 10 hours and have used it quite a bit without it being really even close to leaking. The bulk seems about on par with a Bellisimo but absorbency (and tapes especially) are way better. I'm loving them.

if going to disney is your goal, i would recommend going with diapers that are thin and quiet, if you wear a long shirt, it should cover any bulge, but be aware that little kids will point out anything out of the ordinary, almost got busted by a three year old once. other than that, changing at Disney is reasonably easy, i would recommend a diaper with Velcro tabs as they are quieter to remove, wait until you are either the only one in the bathroom or that it is crowded and noisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back