Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Why dont you understand? Why is it wrong?

  1. #1

    Default Why dont you understand? Why is it wrong?

    Hey guys,

    I have posted a few threads already explaining my situation. Long story short, I finally told my girlfriend about my ABDL. She new I had interests in wearing them but not that I wanted to and that I went out and bought some.

    We have had a few conversations already about it and what her thoughts are and what I want out of it.

    The reason I started a separate post is because I want her to understand why I am the way I am, Why I love being in diapers, but at the same time I want to understand her point of views too. She has told me that she is okay, for now, if I do it everyonce in a while when she isn't home but she doesn't know if how she feels okay with it.

    My questions is, what makes people not okay with it? I know its not normal to society, but to us it is. To me it is. I have had these thoughts since I was a little kid. Is it more than just its "weird" or "not normal"?

  2. #2

    Default

    My husband has some issues with my diapering/ageplaying as well. He made a post in the welcome section, maybe what he said mighthelp? I don't know, everyone and their feelings are unique.

    https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/97526-Hello
    /\ Link to his post

  3. #3

    Default

    Two reasons spring to mind. One, that humans, like all animals, have a visceral aversion to wallowing in their own filth. There are very good evolutionary reasons for that. Two, that like most people not born within the last decade or so, she has been conditioned during toilet training to regard wearing nappies beyond infancy as something inherently shameful.

  4. #4

    Default

    I guess you can say people fear what they do not know? I would tell her to look up some things that explain our lifestyle. Also I don't know about you but when I started to have interest in the abdl lifestyle I felt like I was a freak, you know? Lol just give her some time to get used to it.

  5. #5

    Default

    I like broccoli. A lot of people don't. I don't expect them to. Its a matter of personal taste.

    I don't like dogs. I kinda sorta understand that some people do, and why, but I'm still not OK with getting one, and I'm angry that I've been cornered into dogsitting several days a week. Picking up dog poop, getting licked constantly, having dog hair everywhere, and tripping over a dog sleeping in the middle of the floor just doesn't do it for me.

    Diaper love has the further disadvantages of being much rarer than dogs or broccoli, and smelly to boot. If your girlfriend is laissez-faire about it, or better still, into it, hooray for you, but if she's not its certainly understandable. Peeing yourself for fun is disgusting if you look at it objectively. Bravo for you being honest and up front about it. Hopefully its not a deal breaker for her, but you have to be prepared that it might be.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Akastus View Post
    Two, that like most people not born within the last decade or so, she has been conditioned during toilet training to regard wearing nappies beyond infancy as something inherently shameful.
    I don't know. Maybe but I think she understands about the people who need if for medical reasons. Maybe like its shameful to wear them for pleasure. She is a EEE Preschool Teacher (Special Educator) and some of the kinds in her class wear diapers because they either are not yet potty trained or they are IC. I just don't want her to think of them when she thinks of me. You know?



    Quote Originally Posted by keepitontheDL View Post
    I guess you can say people fear what they do not know? I would tell her to look up some things that explain our lifestyle. Also I don't know about you but when I started to have interest in the abdl lifestyle I felt like I was a freak, you know? Lol just give her some time to get used to it.
    I know what you mean by feeling like a freak. When I was younger I always felt guilty about it and really wanted to get rid of this desire. I had to hide it from my parents but they caught me a few times. Eventually they started randomly searching my room. They also made me talk to my youth pastor about it. I never really told him the real reason for it, but yeah. The fact that my parents made it out to be something very wrong with me didn't help. But now I'm happy and starting to accept my self. As of right now I don't want to stop. Some times it comes in waves where I don't want to ABDL for a while, but it will always come back!

  7. #7

    Default

    Luckily I think I'm to the point where I'm completely comfortable with myself. :P

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Hopefully its not a deal breaker for her, but you have to be prepared that it might be.
    I have been with her for 5 years and she is very understanding. I have a few other things that are not normal to society, but she still loves me. She has gown to be around it and is more comfortable with it. At least she says she is. So I think its will just take time.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by alrockoutloud View Post
    Hey guys,

    I have posted a few threads already explaining my situation. Long story short, I finally told my girlfriend about my ABDL. She new I had interests in wearing them but not that I wanted to and that I went out and bought some.

    We have had a few conversations already about it and what her thoughts are and what I want out of it.

    The reason I started a separate post is because I want her to understand why I am the way I am, Why I love being in diapers, but at the same time I want to understand her point of views too. She has told me that she is okay, for now, if I do it everyonce in a while when she isn't home but she doesn't know if how she feels okay with it.

    My questions is, what makes people not okay with it? I know its not normal to society, but to us it is. To me it is. I have had these thoughts since I was a little kid. Is it more than just its "weird" or "not normal"?
    Just a heads-up, your avatar shows the fursona of another member here and he's using it as his avatar. So it would be polite to change it. https://www.adisc.org/forum/member.php/11440-kratox

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Just a heads-up, your avatar shows the fursona of another member here and he's using it as his avatar. So it would be polite to change it. https://www.adisc.org/forum/member.php/11440-kratox

    Oh whoops will do..

    Changed it, But any Idea where they got oness like that.. I like it so itd be cool if I could find one that isn't being used

Similar Threads

  1. Trying to understand
    By MatalicPebble in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 30-Nov-2014, 19:42
  2. I don't understand
    By Oceltot in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 13-Oct-2012, 09:11
  3. i dont understand
    By SmokyQuartz in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 18-Jan-2012, 18:46
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-Jul-2010, 19:17

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.