Thread: What do I do??

Default What do I do??

So I recently just started wearing and wetting diapers. I also just recently told my girlfriend about wanting to wear them. She new I had an interest in them a while back but I guess she never understood that I wanted to wear them often.

The other day we sat down and had a really good talk where I was able to tell her how I feel. She was very nervous and didn't really understand what it was that I wanted, Or why I wanted it. She is a very accepting person so I don't think there will be any issue I hope.

We had 3 talks now. After a few days she had come back to me and said she was doing a lot of thinking about it. She says she still isn't sure how she feels about it, but we came to a compromise, for now, that I wear them every now and then when she isn't home. When says every now and then I think a couple times a week. but she means like once or twice ever 2 or so weeks.

My problem is that, I want it more than that. We have talked and I told her that I hope top be able to wear then often. I know it will take time and I need to be patient with her. Let her accept and learn at her own pace and not push her. But as days go on, I just want more. I have very bad delayed gratification.

My questions is, What do I do? I don't want to upset her or push her away by wearing them and not telling her. She gets very upset, due to past relationships, when I keep things from her. I don't want it to overwhelm her and freak her out. Should I suck it up and not wear them, or what... I'm really torn. I have been with her for 5 years January 15th and I know she is the one that I want to marry some day, but what happens if she decides she isn't okay with it?

Any help and support would be great!

Well, you probably know the answer already... Compromise.

Trouble is, this will be a stumbling point for you for a very, very long time. Get used to it. The first mistake was waiting five years. It's going to take a long time to recover from the lost trust, but even then, her perceptions about how much is enough vs. your perceptions about what makes you satisfied, will be in conflict for a long time to come. Then there will be jealousies. Then there will be how many pairs of this/that are enough. Then there will be mortgages, kids, cars, jobs, finances, friends, family. Welcome to.a life complicated by a need/desire for diapers... It will never be easy, but, if you have be love, all things are possible.

Take her places, and let her read. She won't like it all, but hopefully she'll find you on the moderate side of it all. Remember her needs. Explore her fantasies. Give, don't just take... And, do not expect her to.mommy for you. She'll probably be very uncomfortable with that. If not, great, but don't expect it.

Last thing, BEFORE you marry, MAKE SURE she knows this isn't going away ever, and will probably expand some, as you have your own castle to play in. We all do it, and eventually we're all at ease with ourselves, but our spouses nearly always have to just deal with whatever we become, within the relationship & marriage.

Good luck!