Thread: What is going on?!?

Default What is going on?!?

I wen to my local walgreens today and saw that all of depends products were on sale for under $4. The briefs were all gone. What is happening?!?!? Are they switching to a cloth like backing? And is Walgreens briefs going back to plastic backed? B/c they were all on sale and I saw a package of them that WERE plastic!

Did you get some of the plastic type?

I've gotten confused about Walgreens diapers - first they were plastic, then they were cheaper quality, then they were cloth-like and cheap quality, and now they might be plastic again? If so, at least that seems an improvement...

They are just clearing out inventory for the new packaging designs. No changes on the Max. Protection diapers, just a new wrapper on the package.

Depends is super cheap at some places because they are launching a gender specific line on..... March April or May 1st...... I don't know about the Walgreens though....

could you buy me a load if its 4$ :P

thats interesting, woolworths don't have drynites on special even tho theres a new design that came out. you know i don't think I'm the only bedwetter in my neighborhood because theres usually a lot of the 8-15 yr old drynites of both female and male types usually gone, and the 4-7 yr old ones (i think thats the smaller size?) are always restocking, thay are after all very popular.