• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddysnugglebear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
Hello,
Long time ABDL/ Daddy. Here to meet new friends and contribute to the forums if I can. Laugh, joke, Have fun enjoy life!

I love diapers of course. My favorites are Tykables, Bellisimos, DC armors, rearz spoiled, ABU space and the occasional cloth diapers and plastic pants.

My interests are outdoors,camping,fishing,boating,woodworking, cooking great meals & having a few libations with friends and family.

Always a pleasure to meet new friends in this community:)

Hello" & welcome! We share something in common" I also love cooking/baking! what's your favourite meal to cook?

Yolandi said:
Hello" & welcome! We share something in common" I also love cooking/baking! what's your favourite meal to cook?

you like to cook and bake?!?! I do too!!! I love to make all sorts of goodies!

All the cookers and bakers unite!

*giggle* Welcome Mr. Daddy person! I hope you have fun here!

My favorite meal to cook would have to be fresh walleye caught the same day and prepared on a remote island somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back