Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I did it, I told my mom!

Smile I did it, I told my mom!

so... I finally worked up the courage to tell my mom about my abdl side and it went incredibly well! She sat down in my room to come smoke with me as usual and I told here that we needed to talk and long story short after telling her about my abdl side she told me that I am my own person and that I can do what I want so long as its not hurting anybody or myself. It is such a huge relief not having to worry any more about her finding any of my abdl stuff or having to sneak diapers into my room.

That's incredibly brave! You mommy sounds wonderful!

I almost didn't tell her, after I told her that we needed to talk i started having second thoughts but i'm glad I did.

you're very fortunate - a lot of people here don't have understanding parents or spouses, and get responses like "I'm sending you to a psychiatrist to FIX you" or "they go or I go".

That's great that it went well for you, I'm sure it's a big relief that you don't have to worry about it now. If only more parents could be accepting of things like this.

Nice reference to what I said bambinod. Also i'm telling my mother tomorrow. I just hope she is as understanding as yours was. Seeing as my brothers were alcoholics, thieves, and potheads, this might actually be a beacon of light to her.

Quote Originally Posted by RDBrony View Post
    That's great that it went well for you, I'm sure it's a big relief that you don't have to worry about it now. If only more parents could be accepting of things like this.
    Same here dude x3

Congratulations, my mum kinda gave up after she realised that I just loved diapers way too much (: Now I have boxes of them in my room! Feels much better than sneaking them

well you see some teen girls with their rooms absolutely buried with plushies, or rock metal posters and goth, or football everything everywhere, etc. This really isn't all that different. Good to see somoene got some slack.

Congrats, I'm glad things went well for you. It does lift a huge weight off your shoulders, when you tell someone you are close to.