Favorite Car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dash said:
I'm absolutely in love with my 4 series! :biggrin: <3

...a M4? :biggrin:

Sorry, couldn't resist the temptation... but it'd be awesome to have a white BMW M4 and apply to it the stripes of the Abena M4 :p At the very least, that's the car Abena should give to their executives!

Myself I'm into classics, and my fav is the Fiat 130 Sedan. I own one, it's a 2nd series from 1972, 3.2 l V6 engine, automatic, air conditioned, and with electric windows. I don't drive it often though, traffic around here is pretty intense and the idea of leaving it parked anywhere that is not my garage is pretty much a nightmare :D

quattrus said:
...a M4? :biggrin:

Sorry, couldn't resist the temptation... but it'd be awesome to have a white BMW M4 and apply to it the stripes of the Abena M4 :p At the very least, that's the car Abena should give to their executives!

Ha!! I wish! It's a 420d Gran Coupe – I'm not even a true petrolhead :tongueout:

If Abena did that, I'd even settle for an M3 as an employee! :biggrin:
On the flipside, challenge accepted! M performance stripes on an Abena M4 might just work... pictures to follow!

Tough to pick one...

BMW 850 ci

First gen Mercury Cougar

AMC javelin

Acura NSX Zanardi Edition

Jeep Grand Wagoneer

Ford Europe Focus either mk1 1.8 diesel manual or what I got now a 2007 mk2 focus ghia 1.8tdci diesel estate (station wagon) currently got 40 house bricks and 20kg bag of sand in trunk dam usefull car :thumbsup:
I would like a Land rover series 1 with a rover V8

I think Aston-Martin cars are all incredibly sexy.

I like my 88 Trans am. And my kenworth T680.

My dream in life is to get a blue '69 Dodge Charger, paint the Stars and Stripes on the roof, make the horn play Battle Hymn of the Republic, and call it "General Grant"

I have almost a dream garage lol 2016 comp orange mustang gt performance pack
A 1993 r33 skyline gtr
A 1994 240sx
And last but not least a 2014 f450 king ranch

2012 V6 mustang

'77 Bandit Trans-Am
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454163013.534759.jpg

1987 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Datsun 240z, any year
1978 Bandit Trans Am
...And top it off with the generic GM station wagon body from the mid-80s (complete with panelling)

I would have to sa the Cheverlet Trailblazer or Tahoe for me.

My Favorite Classic American car is the 1959 Cadillac Biarritz Convertible.

It was one of the El Dorado series, one of the flamboyant caddies that sported those huge tail fins so representative of the Cadillac's of the late '50's. Original price in 1959 was approx. $7500. To buy one today in mint condition would set you back approx. between $200,000. to $250,000. at an auto auction or private sale.

I've got a few favorites

Late 40's / early 50's trucks. Preferably either a Ford or International Harvester
or a 1969 or 1970 Ford Mustang Fastback

Volvo 850 96' Wagon

My favorite vehicle that I have personally owned would be my first vehicle that I PERSONALLY bought. It was a 1994 Isuzu trooper and I loved it so much and honestly still miss it.... :(

Dodge 3/4 or 1 ton Diesel truck. "Ram tough"

This video is not only about my favorite truck, but if you ever want to know who Teddy Bear Cowboy is, the following video is my view on life.

The video was produced and aired for Superbowl 2013.

[video=youtube;AMpZ0TGjbWE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMpZ0TGjbWE[/video]

Well I had a datsun 280zxt and a Saab 900 se and a Saab 9 3 They all was turbo charged.

Fav ever - Nissan GTR NISMO
Fav ever owned - 2012 F-150 FX4 Red with Leather and the 5.0. I miss her but damn she was expensive to own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back