Favorite Outfit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSleeper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Is there an outfit that you consider your favorite outfit to wear - whether you wear it in public or not?

My favorite is a white corduroy jonjon with my initials monogrammed on the front and two buttons at each shoulder. It's considered a "formal" piece of clothing, so it's usually worn with a collared shirt, white bowtie, white knee socks, and white lace-up Oxford shoes. It doesn't have crotch snaps, so thick training pants or a diaper are a requirement to wear it.

The feeling for me in this outfit is amazing - I feel like the youngest son of a very upper-crust family, very special and well cared for.

Snivy shirt =P

Other than my onesie! I love wearing my rah-rah skirt & my top that has a cute teddy printed on it! I don't usually wear the skirt when I'm out because it's way to revealing & people would be able to see my diaper! "eep" but it's fun to wear at home though!

Dino sleeper from The All-In-One Company. Perfect for bed or a night on the town (on Halloween, anyways :D)

I have a Donald Duck onsie that my wife bought for me from Ebay. I feel so "little" when I'm diapered and wearing it.

My favorite is probably my pirate onesie, it makes me feel so little to have my bum being cuddled by my diaper due to the tighter nature of the onesie. Other than that I just ordered a Little Keeper Sleeper which I'm really looking forward to as it looks to be right around what I want from my more babyish outfits.

I just got lucky and hit the thrift store. Not only did they have a bunch of diapers, I found a sleeper too. It's fleece, has a down the leg zipper and space patterns all over it. $5 well spent.

My little keeper sleepers!

At the moment i dont really have much in the way of clothing, I do have 3 onsies which i bought from the ABDLfactory, and that is about it.. Im still waiting for a red sleeper which so far has taken 20 days to arrive, from the UK to Austria.. Which i find rediculous, since i got a delivery from india in less than 10 days.

Years ago i made my own blue dungarees, with a scooby doo iron on transfer, they were pretty cool, and i used to ear them all the time, cause when out i used to wear a shirt or jumper over the top so the schooby doo logo was hidden.

Im working on getting mysefl a new sewing machine and some other bits, to make my own stuff agian.. but that may be a while..

cheers
BabyLea

Overalls and a t-shirt. Enough space for whatever I have on, but tricky enough to take off to make my feel little. :sweatdrop:
And easy enough to explain if I'm seen in it lol

I have some smocked rompers that I love to wear.
here is the new romper I just got a week a go.7.jpg

Currently, my favorites are my footed sleepers from Target and Children's Place and my striped shortalls from Baby Pants.

DannyBBaby said:
here is the new romper I just got a week a go.View attachment 25094

Very cute - though white is so hard to keep clean!

I don;t have a favorite at the moment. I used to have a pair of overalls but They got ruined. I plan on making more very soon. I also plan on getting a onesie and I have a feeling that will be my favorite outfit.

I have footie pajamas (without feet I know they are called something else I just can't think of it) that I wear when I am "little"

I love my footie pajamas, they have a hood and thumb holes and I love my onesie too. Together its awesome and warm and soft, padding hugging close because of the onesie. It's the best feeling sometimes.

DannyBBaby said:
here is the new romper I just got a week a go.View attachment 25094

How is the romper fasten ? With a zipper enclosure at the back ?
Also the smocked bottom is that constructed like Harem Pants except the hem line is at or near the thigh ?

AND THE BIGGIE QUESTION WHERE DID YOU GET IT - DETAILS PLEASE - That is awesome and so delightful ?

komodokitty said:
Dino sleeper from The All-In-One Company. Perfect for bed or a night on the town (on Halloween, anyways :D)

oh darn you. I saw their Green Dino sleeper and I want it really bad, but $225 is a lot for something like that :(

I bookmarked it in case I do happen to find a job. Thanks :D

babylock1 said:
How is the romper fasten ? With a zipper enclosure at the back ?
Also the smocked bottom is that constructed like Harem Pants except the hem line is at or near the thigh ?

AND THE BIGGIE QUESTION WHERE DID YOU GET IT - DETAILS PLEASE - That is awesome and so delightful ?
here is the email address for the seamstress.
[email protected]
she charges in us prices and my romper was about 65 + shipping she is out of tideland.
she will make just about any stile you want
I have buttons on the back and had snaps put on the bottom, make diaper changing easer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back