The Padded Prince
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
First off, I entirely apologize if this is in the wrong place. I don't exactly know where to post it.

Normally, I'm not incontinent whatsoever, and I never have any sort of control issues. My body knows the difference between underwear and diapers, and it tends to relax a lot more when I'm diapered.

I had to go to the ER the other day and ended up having emergency surgery (Orchiopexy, yay...). I had all weekend to recover from the surgery, but there was something that struck me as a bit odd. There have been several times in the past few days that I have felt a lot less control of my bladder, and have dribbled slightly once or twice. I've also noticed myself using the bathroom more, and when I do, my bladder feels full, but it's maybe only a quarter full.

The worst case was this morning. I'm in the process of getting back into my normal schedule and routine (almost 100% back to normal). For me, that includes college, and finals. I was driving to campus this morning, and the whole time I felt like I was going to involuntarily pee at any moment, to the point where I ran into a store to grab a pack of Depends in case of emergency. I had that sort of feeling probably until noon or so.

Now, I've read that bedrest can occasionally lead to some temporary incontinence like this. I'm wondering if the swelling from surgery might also have something to do with it as well. Does anyone have any insight as to why this could be happening?

You should tell your doctors.
It may be related.

I am not a Doctor, but I play one on the internet. You should wear diapers 24/7 or as you feel necessary.

I'll probably bring it up if I'm still having issues when I go to see them next week, but it's not a continuous thing. It kinda comes in and goes.

I would talk to your doctor for sure. I had to look up what the surgery was and given what you had done I am pretty sure it is most likely related. There could be some nerve damage or it could just be an irritated nerve. But I would talk to the doctor ASAP

As of right now, I'm not having the issue.

I've read that bladder weakness is a very common symptom of stress and/or anxiety. The fact that I had to have the surgery combined with my final exams probably had something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back