Status
Not open for further replies.

alex288

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
So ive been to walmart a few times and noticed they no longer have any bagged diapers, which means size 7's are gone too, anyone else notice this? im in ont, Canada.
kinda sucks. will have to get in to the 6's again :/

Cruisers size 7 are same size as a Baby Dry size 6 which is actually stretchier if I've done my research correctly.

Its been like this here for a little while now. Oddly enough they still seem to carry the bagged Huggies and their own brand. Whether its due to Pampers rolling out new stock its hard to say. While the scent on them is great, IMO the Huggies Overnights work better as stuffers if that's what you are going for.

They're rolling out the new 3 core ones, they were on clearance at my local grocery store, asked about it and they said clearing out for the new kind.

Yeah I would have assumed it would be for the new #SagToSwag ones and seeing as though size 7 aren't as popular they've cleared them already

alex288 said:
So ive been to walmart a few times and noticed they no longer have any bagged diapers, which means size 7's are gone too, anyone else notice this? im in ont, Canada.
kinda sucks. will have to get in to the 6's again :/

CodyBaby said:
Cruisers size 7 are same size as a Baby Dry size 6 which is actually stretchier if I've done my research correctly.

I bought some Baby Dry 6 last week, and although it required some care, I managed to stretch the tapes to 40" apart (about a meter), which is on par with the best I'd ever managed to do with Cruisers 7. Here's what that looked like:
attachment.php

(Cruisers 7)

As has been discussed many times here, Cruisers, like Swaddlers, simply use a different sizing scheme. A 7 in Cruisers equals a 6 in Baby Dry. "Size 7", sadly, has always been something of a myth.

In short: There's no longer any reason to agonize over the scarceness of Cruisers 7, and that's been the case for a couple of years now.

I feel you… In my town, finding Pampers Size 6's in any variety are becoming rare as hens teeth since parents are now potty training with success early. That and no one really buys Pampers compared to Huggies. I don't know why because I think Huggies feel awful.

I disagree about the size differences ..... I am tiny - 24" waist and 32" waist. The cruisers 7 are roughly the same size as baby dry 6 BUT the tabs stretch and hold much better. For me being tiny - the 1-2 inches does make a difference for the wearability. Baby dry 6s I have to wear some thing tight over them or the tabs pop off (I can almost reach the tape zone because of my stupid hip bones) .... where the cruisers 7s tabs hold much better and will stay on by themselves.

However I don't use crusiers 7 because NO ONE sells cases anywhere :( And I don't want to order a case online and have it sitting on my doorstep for all the neighbours to see .... I have no problem buying one in the store and sneaking it into the house but I don't want anyone that knows me to see.

I see people at the post office using diaper boxes to ship God knows what in?. This the season to be receiving gifts packed all kinda ways,use it to your advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back