Things not to do while diapered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubche

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Alright, we've all seen the "things to do while diapered" threads, so let's put a small twist on that. :)

The worst for me so far HAS to be skateboarding. Burst diapers ain't so fun, yo
so what about you all?

Taking a bath whilst diapered! "nuh-hu,

Although I'm sure some could manage it, I'm going to say tree cutting. I had been 24/7 for almost two weeks but my folks had a substantial tree they wanted help in taking down. I'm not any kind of professional at it and while a onesie would have made sure I didn't show, with all the contortions I was going to have to do up in the tree, I decided against wearing. The distraction of popped tapes or anything else made it not worth it for me. I picked up with my 24/7 about a week later.

Bike riding without proper plastic pants, hanging around jocks, college dorm bathroom or lockerroom

Yeah, I guess that would generally be regarded as a bad idea :p

Swimming. Unless you have a swim diaper, which doesn't help with anything but #2.

Note said:
Walking down the middle of main street exposed during a Christmas parade yelling "I'M AN ADULT BABY!"

Lololololol

Yolandi said:
Taking a bath whilst diapered! "nuh-hu,
That one is debatable, I personally love taking a shower with a full diaper.

Answering the door when it's a delivery man. I can't tell you how many times I've had to do that. Yes, I was wearing pants, but there still is the diaper bulge and sometimes that tell-tale smell.

Laundry in one of those apartment basement common laundry rooms where there are 10+ machines, especially when your diaper is already wet. I'm confident the other people there noticed something when I was constantly bending down and picking up the clothes to put in the washer, diaper crinkling and possibly sticking out the back each time. Though the building where I lived for a while had several units dedicated to people with disabilities (there were a number of people in wheelchairs) so nobody ever said anything.

dogboy said:
Answering the door when it's a delivery man. I can't tell you how many times I've had to do that. Yes, I was wearing pants, but there still is the diaper bulge and sometimes that tell-tale smell.

Nah, I've done that a few times and they never notice anything. As has been said many times, the delivery guy is not staring at your butt and I guarantee you they've been to far worse places than visiting someone with a wet diaper.

Go on the first date with someone (at least if you have the choice to be diapered). Now, I've never done it personally, but more likely than not, if your date notices you wearing, it probably won't go well.

dogboy said:

My apartment at school is right across the hall from one of my roommates' girlfriend and I've never had a more fear frozen moment than when she knocked on the door and I was the only one in, and obviously I had a diaper on. It probably was a normal interaction I had with her once I opened the door but my heart was racing

I can't wear around my gaming crew, because they like to joke around in a very "intimate" sort of way. We are all straight but yeah... I think you can guess where I'm going with that. I have worn at work before, but I don't think it's too smart, since there is usually a lot of moving around and it is difficult to change.

Answering the door for FedEx to sign for a couple of cases of Adult Diapers while wearing a fully soaked bambinos and booster under pants.

Get arrested? Run a long distance race?

cm90210 said:
Get arrested? Run a long distance race?

Getting arrested in a diaper was a sort of nightmare i used to have, i do wonder if they would do anything for you though... either way you'd get picked on by other inmates if they found out, and if you dont bring underwear to jail with you, they dont give you any...that i know from experience.

I had to wear when I was in prison due to BOTH IC. They give you the cheapest stuff and the other inmates do pick on you for wearing. It sucked so bad. Not many guards did anything about others saying things to me either ever though I can't control myself.

dogboy said:

I actually did this yesterday while wearing pajama pants. I used to worry about diaper bulges when in front of others, but I learned that people can mistake "puffy" pajamas as gym shorts; it's more common than I thought.

For the OP: Don't play drums while diapered. It gets unbearably hot. -__-

I used see how many diapers I could wear in front of my parents without being noticed (answer 6), and one day my mom asked my why I was hobbling. Ironically, it wasn't because of the diapers, but because I had injured my foot. It was fun though, seeing as they were somewhat tight pajamas when diapered so thickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back