Things not to do while diapered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going outside in your neighborhood and screaming at the top of your lungs that you like to wear diapers. Will never forget that day, as it's a memory of something I should never do again lol XD.

Wearing a diaper on a 20+ mile bike ride. It was a terrible experience.

Wearing goodnites and full on wetting it out in public on a cement bench that clearly showed a huge wet mark. Then having to ride a bike home with a wet diaper and pants. XD

Going out already wearing a fully wet diaper after drinking a lot of coffee to a place where there is only a single bathroom with a tiny open trashcan. I thought I was going to wet myself in an already full diaper. Oh boy. Had to come up with some excuse and lucky there was stuff going on outside. So I told my Mom I was going to look around. It was a painful journey trying to find a bathroom before wetting the diaper. Funny enough I did make it to the stall at least.

While diapered and sleeping don't throw off the blanket while sleeping. Many embarrassing moments due to that happening.

This one isn't really about being diapered but drunk. Don't tell everyone you like wetting yourself and wearing diaper while your dunk. I had actually done this a few times. Strange enough ... in my dorm, somehow one of the dorm managers knew about it and I didn't remember ever telling her. She just one day mentioned it .. and i was like soooo dang confused. XD

Ya .. as you can see I tend to do a lot of things you shouldn't do. xD

Go for a jog, using the toilet, trying on tight jeans

Ringer said:
Be very careful working around electrical power especially if you spring a leak.
Yes I did this for a living and I'm incontinent.
Oh yeah. Diaper shorts can be dangerous.

Oh man, the amount of times I've kicked my sheets off while diapered. Real question is, how many times was I caught and never told?

Man, I don't even wanna think about that

silentdreamer1996 said:
Oh man, the amount of times I've kicked my sheets off while diapered. Real question is, how many times was I caught and never told?

Yes, exactly! I have found myself woken up with the blanket completely off to the side, not knowing if anyone saw and just didn't say anything. But worse than that, I was sleeping on a fold out couch in the living room and woke up and noticed I had no blanket over me while I heard someone talking with my sister and her husband. They had someone over who no matter what had to have seen because the entrance is directly where the coach is! :wallbash: It's also not like it was a regular diaper either .. it was a bambino printed diaper.

The only thing I could do was pretend to still be asleep until the person left XD. My gosh how embarrassing that is.

buridan said:
Sometimes innocent people get arrested.
Weeellllllllll... it (kind of) happened to me. Didn't get arrested, but had a police officer see me in pullups while doing a drug test. I think I already posted that somewhere around here...
~edit~ found it: #link#
brabbit1987 said:
{...}blanket completely off to the side{...}
Happened to me as well. Although I already told my mom about my medical condition as well as my regressive tendencies, I boldly assume that she doesn't have the slightest clue as of how deep inside my soul this is reaching. So a few days ago when I slept in late, she was visiting my wife (who already knows, that my mom knows...) and they they came into the bedroom because she wanted to show her something. My blanket was totally off, my nappie fully visible. I was wearing THIS
So when my wife told me, I ran around all day with a feeling like someone gave me a punch into my stomach. My mom never said a thing about this...

Last edited:
BenTennyson said:
Weeellllllllll... it (kind of) happened to me. Didn't get arrested, but had a police officer see me in pullups while doing a drug test. I think I already posted that somewhere around here...

The closest thing I ever had to that was being pulled by airport security and them patting me down and checking my waist and such while I was wearing a diaper. Course I was late for my flight, so I was too worried to even be embarrassed by it. Luckily the flight itself was late too.

Here is one for the not to do's. Clothes shopping with your mom. Needless to say, I'm glad I had white briefs over my diaper, because she almost saw them.

Side note: Since my parents know I've been having trouble with bedwetting, I'm thinking of revealing that I wear diapers after this school year ends. Hopefully they will merely think of it as my way to prevent the hassle of washing the sheets.

BenTennyson said:
... I was wearing THIS
So when my wife told me, I ran around all day with a feeling like someone gave me a punch into my stomach. My mom never said a thing about this...

Oh jeez ... lol.

Off topic: Rearz in my opinion has pretty much blown away any competition when it comes to diapers. They have the best designs, and I hear their business is doing extremely well, which is great news. They will be my go to diapers from now on.

Edit: Oh actually I just found out they don't make those, they only sell them. Never mind. But either way they still are the best to me.

Yolandi said:
Taking a bath whilst diapered! "nuh-hu,

I agree completely that was the worst experience. speaking of disposables of course. cloths are okay.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really something you can help but My worst day ever would be wearing when the fire alarm went off. Could you imagine standing outside in the cold in only an ab diaper surrounded by many local firemen?

Sitherus said:
I agree completely that was the worst experience. speaking of disposables of course. cloths are okay.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really something you can help but My worst day ever would be wearing when the fire alarm went off. Could you imagine standing outside in the cold in only an ab diaper surrounded by many local firemen?

Been there, almost done that. I threw on some clothes first but it was cold and my diaper was well used. Thankfully, it was a false alarm and only took about half an hour to resolve start to finish.

BenTennyson said:
So a few days ago when I slept in late, she was visiting my wife (who already knows, that my mom knows...) and they they came into the bedroom because she wanted to show her something. My blanket was totally off, my nappie fully visible. I was wearing THIS

Awww, you must have looked so cuuuute! :) Couldn't have picked a better looking diaper to show her!

[/QUOTE]Happened to me as well. Although I already told my mom about my medical condition as well as my regressive tendencies, I boldly assume that she doesn't have the slightest clue as of how deep inside my soul this is reaching. So a few days ago when I slept in late, she was visiting my wife (who already knows, that my mom knows...) and they they came into the bedroom because she wanted to show her something. My blanket was totally off, my nappie fully visible. I was wearing
So when my wife told me, I ran around all day with a feeling like someone gave me a punch into my stomach. My mom never said a thing about this...[/QUOTE]

I would have felt like this was freedom from sneaking around. Now she knows and you can "step out of the closet". I think all people need to do is respect your likes, you should not need to have complete approval and support for everything you do. No body agrees with everything someone else does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back