Things not to do while diapered

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, getting arrested is a bad idea regardless of weather or not you're wearing a diaper

I would say avoid wearing on first dates, but I'm sure someone will disagree.

Discovered the hard way, but...go on a 30 mile backpacking trip that's infamous for its constant changes in elevation.

Also, in that same vein (same exact trip), I'd include serious rock climbing. NOT fun. At all.

Take it off in public (uh duh) lol!

Ending up in the emergency room wearing an AB diaper, or for that matter, ending up in an emergency where they have to cut off your clothes while you're wearing an AB diaper.

tobid03 said:
Ending up in the emergency room wearing an AB diaper, or for that matter, ending up in an emergency where they have to cut off your clothes while you're wearing an AB diaper.

I need to hear the story behind this lol

tobid03 said:

A full AB diaper in the ER

It would be embarrassing but I've heard of more embarrassing, off topic my Mother-in-Law worked in the ER as a nurse and the funniest thing to ever happen was a a young couple came in and the woman's braces were caught in his pubic hairs. Now that's funny.

edward321 said:
a a young couple came in and the woman's braces were caught in his pubic hairs. Now that's funny.

Wow. That would be awkward. I'm sure they couldn't think of another option but it's hard to imagine how it would necessitate an ER trip. I mean, wouldn't a sharp knife for cutting the hairs solve it?

Heavy squats in the gym. The plastic backing of the diaper is very likely to split, turning the diaper into a totally ineffective piece of fluff (bits of which will get all over the inside of your sweatpants or gym shorts).

Hubche said:
To be fair, getting arrested is a bad idea regardless of weather or not you're wearing a diaper

Sometimes innocent people get arrested.

cm90210 said:
Wow. That would be awkward. I'm sure they couldn't think of another option but it's hard to imagine how it would necessitate an ER trip. I mean, wouldn't a sharp knife for cutting the hairs solve it?

Well, apparently it's not THAT uncommon. There's even a slang term for it: Black & Decker Pecker Wrecker. ;-)

As for something not to do, I'd say anything that involves significant running, as that can result in chafing.

I would say working where I work because it can get hot and really uncomfortable especially in the afternoon.

I'd have to say virtually any kind of farm/ranch work, aside form driving the tractor. I find you spend too much time on your feet and moving. it makes for an uncomfortable and hot day. Winter time makes it a little easier when we service all our equipment and am in the shop more.

james789 said:
I need to hear the story behind this lol

No story. Just a worst case scenario thought like what if I get into a bad car accident while wearing an AB diaper and have to go to the hospital.

how about a track meet

Some of us have no choice. I play ice hockey while diapered because I wear 24/7. It's all in the diaper brand you are wearing and how well you put the diapers on.

buridan said:
Sometimes innocent people get arrested.
Happened to me.

I agree with avoiding work and chores while padded. It only makes me slower and makes the job take longer :wallbash:

Be very careful working around electrical power especially if you spring a leak.
Yes I did this for a living and I'm incontinent.

lifting weights at the gym on campus. I leak when lifting makes it really difficult because your bending over. twisting etc. Embarrassing when you need to wear when doing activities you enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back