Sometimes its great wearing a full diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

scaifester

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I like to flood a dry diaper as much as anyone. However, wetting an already full diaper is great too.
Right now I am in a full Northshore Supreme Lite after 1 flood and constant dribbles for the past 3 hours.
Its gotten swollen enough in the front that I can barely feel the dribbling and leaking. I can feel dribbling down the sides. I can feel the pee escape. But I can barely feel the pee soak the diaper. What a great feeling!

Reactions: Canadianfalls
I totally understand. Probably one of the best feelings you can experience in a diaper, always nice when its big and warm and squishy!

Sounds like someone needs a change! "blush"

Quick question scaifester, how do you buy northshore diapers? Being a Chicago abdl, I am rather close to them, but i'm unsure how to buy from them

silentdreamer1996 said:
Quick question scaifester, how do you buy northshore diapers? Being a Chicago abdl, I am rather close to them, but i'm unsure how to buy from them
I've been to their facility before, you can order from their website and select pickup, or you could also go the the front door, ring the buzzer, and they'll let you in and gladly take your order. They have a small display up front with some of the products that they offer.

Don't worry they don't ask any unnecessary questions. They are also aware of us, as they have visited ADISC before.

What I mean is for shipping. Due to my mom shipping her car to our family's condo, she now uses my car. It is just that I was unsure if you had to enter some form of health insurance tidbit or not.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess you can say i'm still very shy about being an abdl. Frankly, I just wish my parents knew about this side of me and were accepting, because as it is, I constantly worry about being disowned if they did find out. My dad hates anything that isn't normal by society's standards.

This may not be helpful to you because I ship directly to my home. You can call them to see if they ship to a local ups or fedex facility so you can pick them up yourself to maintain discreetness

Best feeling. I woke up this morning in an absolutely soaked Molicare super plus with a depends maximum protection as a stuffer. I think I have mastered wetting in diapers only, since the last week or two I haven't worn at all and have been dry.

I too love the feeling of a full and wet diaper, it's squishy and it bulges. I love to stay in a wet diaper as long as possible which can be up to 24+ hours in some cases.

What a great feeling. Big, warm, and bursting out the sides :)

silentdreamer1996 said:
My dad hates anything that isn't normal by society's standards.

My dad found out about my diapers last year, I spent years keeping them from him knowing he wouldn't accept. If he finds them again I'm out the house, for good.

Fathers have to get over the fear that their sons aren't die hard walking stereotypes. Mine nearly kicked me out just for having long hair down my back. I replied that he was jealous that he was balding and he dropped the pestering. If only there were huge abdl living communities.

A lot of it is probably just genetics and evolutionary pressure at work. Your parents survived long enough to breed, so they must have good genetics and smart behaviors. You don't have a choice on the DNA, you got it and its out of your control how you look etc. But your parents are also wired to encourage you to behave like they do, to pass along the behavioral traits of survival. Some parents just take it a little too far is all. They want you to act like they act, and that's not their fault, that's just how it is. That doesn't mean you have to, but at least keep in mind why they're doing it. And good luck getting them to understand that you're not going to act exactly like they wish you would.

I love a nice warm, wet diaper. It feels so relaxing

Sure, having a nice, fresh, dry diaper on, is good-but, there really is no denial, of the great feeling, of a super soggy, puffed out, full diaper!!

I'm in a Northshore Supreme as I write this and it is FULL. I love that feeling. It's cold in my home this morning, but I couldn't be warmer or more relaxed. I feel the bulk between my legs, the bulge in my pajama pants and there is something so incredibly comforting in it. This is what Saturdays were meant for.

-RMS

silentdreamer1996 said:
What I mean is for shipping. Due to my mom shipping her car to our family's condo, she now uses my car. It is just that I was unsure if you had to enter some form of health insurance tidbit or not.

If you're thinking that they're a part of North Shore Hospital, don't worry, they're not. Just a regular retail outlet. And free shipping since you live in Chicagoland.

It's a chilly windy Saturday in my neck o' the woods and just perfect for spending the day writing solstice and Christmas cards in front of the woodstove sipping cups of dark roast coffee. A Northshore Supreme only makes it that much better, can't get enough of that warm wet bulge...have to periodically pull out my sweatpants and rub my hand across and around it. Heavenly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back