diaper delivery interception

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
i ordered a little over a hundred attends last week and they should be here today. i had them shipped to a nearby house away from the main road, and if everything goes according to my "master plan" everyone around will already be gone for work, while i should be able to intercept the delivery by camping on the road outside the house and act like i just went out for a cigarette when i see the van coming.

hopefuly everything will go smooth this time, unlike the last time when i had the delivery shipped to a nearby abandoned house that turned out it was not abandoned and i returned home empty handed.

i'll be sure to give you guys an update on how it went. hopefuly everything will go smooth for once

Um... is this house also abandoned? Because I can definitely see some flaws here. I mean, if someone sees you taking a package off their porch, I suspect they're going to question you. Not to mention loitering outside someone's residence is going to raise some eyebrows.

There has been cases of "Porch Pirates" where I live. Everyone is looking out for each other especially this time of year. Some houses have cameras. Be careful!

KimbaStarshine said:
if someone sees you taking a package off their porch, I suspect they're going to question you. Not to mention loitering outside someone's residence is going to raise some eyebrows.

zipperless said:
There has been cases of "Porch Pirates" where I live. Everyone is looking out for each other especially this time of year. Some houses have cameras. Be careful!

my master plan wouldn't be a master plan if i didn't think about that. i have a great excuse if someone sees me and asks something: i'll apologize and say that i mistakenly typed the wrong addres while placing my order and now i'm waiting here to pick it up. here where i live you can order something online and pay the delivery guy when he brings you the goods. but by the time the delivery guy arrives, everyone around should be at work

and about the camera warning: thanks for the confidence boost. as if i wasn't already nervous enough ._.

anyway, if everything goes well, i should have my new stash safely hidden in the house in less than 5 hours. and i'll probably spend at least 2 hours camping outside in the cold smoking too much cigarettes to pass the time. wish me luck, guys

why the hell dont you just have em shipped to your house if your so sure no one will be home?!?

InverseTundra said:
why the hell dont you just have em shipped to your house if your so sure no one will be home?!?

you most likely didn't read one of my first threads. i once ordered a small stash of diapers to my house because i thought no one will be home. well, my mom just so happened to work from home on that day and long story short, i almost got caught. i'm not taking any chances since that day.

anyway, here's an update for you guys: i stood outside in the cold, for hours, smoked half a pack of cigarettes, then a grumpy looking man from the house came outside. he starts talking with an angry voice about how he saw me walking around the house at night and that i look suspicious. then the neigbhours heard him and came out, also saying how i look very suspicious wandering around. as if that wasn't enough, the delivery van arrived. i just wanted to die on the spot..
hah just kidding! it went almost perfectly. i only waited for about an hour, the delivery guy arrives, asks if i'm waiting for him, then pulls over at the driveway. it was the longest minute of my life, and the box was damaged, but nothing was visible inside. i signed for it, then lit another cigarette as an "excuse to stay outside until he leaves" then i grabbed the box and walked home as fast as i could. and the whole stash fits just perfectly inside my locked cabinet. it feels great to have a nice stash again :)

Next time you should just have it held at a facility. You can pick it up at your leisure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back